2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
B_JKPJ.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to First Taste! a fantasy VR CGI experience run in unity. Think you can handle a succubus? Dive into virtual reality and see if you can satisfy Lilith’s lust! She might appear sweet at first, but cum inside her pussy and you might experience what it’s like to be dominated by a succubus as she drains your balls dry, grinding away on top or maybe she will use her huge tits to jack you off! Anything to get it all out of you!
Fully voice acted and over 20 minutes of VR lewdness. Have Lilith tease and whisper into your ear with an ASMR hand job voiced Oolay Tiger!

This is more a VR Video experience run in unity so site back and relax with your friend in hand ;) !​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-02
Release Date: 2023-11-26
Developer: HentaiVR -
Censored: No
Version: 2023-11-26
Language: English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional, Simplified)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android
(arm64-v8a): - - - -
Android
(armeabi-v7a): - - - -

First Taste VR Video
- - - -

PxjQh6.jpg gWmcpZ.jpg GJe4hL.jpg 8pmd_J.png zUzvLz.jpg h36Zfi.png jBo1nC.jpg

Last edited:

Turntable123

Nov 8, 2023
Its just a video player with a single video, most of which just plays looped animations over and over again. Dont waste your time on it.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
This looks interesting. Downloading now and will test ;-)

Does it work in desktop mode?
To play on DESKTOP -

Go to "First Taste VR_hentaivr-pc\FirstTasteV1_Data\Plugins" and rename or REMOVE the .dll inside
Then go to "\First Taste VR_hentaivr-pc\FirstTasteV1_Data" look for "boot.config" and remove all inside - DON'T delete file...
Load up game, hit ENTER and then SPACE

It'll begin playing the animation. You cannot move or look around yet, but I'm working on finding the debug commands to allow head movement bound to mouse. Will report back shortly.

Edit -

Using MelonLoader 0.57 installation and UnityExplorer for MelonLoader Mono you can freely move the camera. I will post a tutorial tomorrow, here is a sneak on Desktop how it looks ;-) - also, you can hide the VR controls for a better immersive experience.

Also - upon closer inspection, the reason this "game" is almost 8gb is because the scenes you're looking at appear to actually be just videos, and not real time animations... In which case, if anyone wants to save their download, let me know and I'll just rip and upload.

1712095707842.png
1712095687145.png 1712095899517.png

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Getting pegged in VR simulator...

View attachment 3501714
Damn this scene looks hot. Do you have a link to where I can watch this in video form?

That moment when a succubus appears in your room, but you've been saving a nut for so long... lol

View attachment 3501722
Succubus Hunter where are you?
THX for sharing...
You summoned me? I see we have more succubi that need a good thrashing <3

You can just download the video itself somewhere else. I've had it for a over a year now but I don't remember where I got it, I'm sure you can find it on Google.

For anyone else who does this, you can play it on DeoVR or another vr video player. Or VLC.
Thank you for sharing this info. Depending on the gameplay I might prefer consuming this game in video-form.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes