Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
its an alpha build, without the 4day debug cycle as usual..
Trust me, even with the buggy mess that the bugtest tends to be, content wise, there is nothing to be happy about here. This was all filler and there's been no advancement on Korra's stats.

Shit this felt like MITY just made another mini game for Christmas.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Damnit , the book 4 is still bad, the book 3 remains the best.
Nah. Book 2 is da best.

Trust me, even with the buggy mess that the bugtest tends to be, content wise, there is nothing to be happy about here. This was all filler and there's been no advancement on Korra's stats.

Shit this felt like MITY just made another mini game for Christmas.
Eh, no change to stats but Korra seems to be falling narratively. She gets jealous of Zhu Li and her mother getting the D, she wants it up the poop shoot, etc. Hell, she even disappears because she doesn't know how to deal with her longing for D.

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
The only game breaking bug I got was that I could not get the last 2 spirit papers from Shady. It just kept giving me an error when I beat him so I got 58/60. Ngl we did get a lot of stuff this update but it almost felt soulless in a way. Don't get me wrong there was content but maybe not as much effort went into other things?
For example, custom cards instead of just a normal 52 deck. (Girls could've been holding numbers or something)
The gallery album thing was just old recycled art which I guess is new to non-patreons once this update becomes public but still.. and some of the "art" were just poor sketches. Definitely a waste of time imo to get 60 recycled pictures instead of maybe like 5-10 new art. MITY had how many months to do art for this update while waiting on the coder? Could've definitely put that time (for all that money he gets) to use. The actual sex scenes were nicely done though. So it's a roller coaster of an update definitely.

Reactions: Josh Spicer

LIONREX

Oct 26, 2019
Help!! How continue the game, i am south pole :c but i stuck, only cards game theres no more optiones or scene of mom korra. Sorry for my bad english

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Anyone know how to get the dildont ie the second shady favor?
iirc When Korra's MILF asks you to get her something to stretch the ol' B-hind go to shady and try to purchase it (with no favors) and he'll talk to you about another favor. Don't buy anything out of order from the tasks you get as it can/will result in game breaking glitches.

Reactions: LailaLiu

ckkm3

Aug 13, 2017
For missing graphics you could just give the game what it's asking for in the location it expects it to be

Just made a copy of 'game\bk4\fight\worldrooms\zhuli_big1.png'

Also not sure if this breaks anything but took label korra_spank4 and renamed it to label korra_spank3 in 'game\bk4_xtra\bk4_scripts_xtra\bk4_s_main.rpy' as the game complained that label didn't exist

Just a heads up, the missing image and label code can be found in the previous version (8.3c) of the game, so you don't need to repurpose/jerry rig other items to fit in its place. I packaged it up and posted it a few days ago:

Zhuli bug fix: https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-8-4a-mity.730/page-650#post-2819281
Korra_spank3 fix: https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-8-4a-mity.730/page-651#post-2819475

ckkm3

Aug 13, 2017
How did you get the anal scene with korra? I'm stuck in a part where you need to find her but there is no other option left to explore
Not sure if anyone ever replied to you -- if I remember correctly, when you're looking for Korra (the second time her mom mentions she's missing in my playthrough), you talk to Shady and he says she's just hiding in her room. You visit her house again and there ya go.

Reactions: affen123

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
Hi i'm blocked in the dream when you have to meditate in it :s
i really have no idea what to do pls someone have the solution ? :/
It's easier than it might seem. So, just to save us all some time, imagine that each symbol is actually a clock, and the direction the wind is blowing is the hour hand. Each symbol is either at 0, 3, 6, or 9. I'll use this analogy to help clarify things.
- When you click a symbol, it advances 6 hours. All other symbols on the board advance 3 hours.
- Your end goal is to align all the symbols to the same time (it doesn't have to be 3 o'clock).

Here's a basic, foolproof strategy:
- Click on the 2nd symbol until it's in sync with the first symbol.
- Now, click on the 3rd symbol until it's in sync with the first two.
- Continue down the line until all symbols are aligned.

It's really that simple. I'll go into why it works in the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes