Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
why ppl complaining? we literally fucked kid toph shes 12 lmao and this has a loli tag yall should've know this before playing ty lee azula and mai aint even pass 16 either
They're not complaining about the age, believe it or not, so much as the story-based reason for why she's wearing a cardboard box on her head.

Reactions: Balrog

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
Yet the completionist side of me is like 'We missed
something boy!' and that part never shuts the feck up.
Don't worry, I didn't get all the stupid siege pics but once you are out of the south pole that shit's gone, you can't even check it anymore even though there's nothing to do back in the city other than give Meelo a rock. It's not like there's a gallery or a % to keep track.

tsukutarasu

Mar 9, 2018
It checks if your save has the "jinora is interested" flag, which you get when responding "I'll think about it" after she asks you about sex in the air temple island walk-around-y section. You can enable the console with UnRen and type jinora_interest = True before you accept the drink to unlock it, or just jump boxperson to view the debug version (might fuck up your save, so reload afterwards).
I tried that but it doesn't work. I still just get Tenzin waking up after he takes the drink.

GoatfaceMcGee

Jul 17, 2017
Anyone able to help me on the lastest update? I'll talk kind of funny to avoid "spoilers"
I just did "The Mountain" and "The Mine".
All I can do is play the Siege, and "I need to find a way to make Korra focus on me".
I have the "don't" and art. I can't skip through the day and only have the album/exit option.
Am I bugged out?
Make sure you buy the Art Supplies with your first favour with shady, else it seems to bug out.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Well that update is done and done. Honestly I cannae complain. I avoided the scene
I didn't even think about getting, someone important to me away from here said
something to get rid of somethin buggin the hell outta me which oddly someone here
said too and I got a fair few decent scenes outta a game I didn't know I'd see an update
from again. All in all not a bad play through but roll on repeat scenes with Korra,
the wife, Lin and Zhu Li :ROFLMAO:

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Super excited to come home tonight and see this one updated...

then I see no change log and everyone complaining about errors. What is the new content? Should I wait this one out until MITY undoubtedly updates this with bug fixes within the next week?

howfun5566

Nov 30, 2018
I like the update. I guess it ends when you get back to the republic city right? hope there's a way to get back to the southpole village...

2020x

Dec 28, 2019
? loader says its 0.8.4A but training with Korra still says its under dev... I don't see any other new options to progress the story further... Stuck at 75 morality and last scene was foot job option. Am I missing something?"

Trello

Jan 15, 2018
? loader says its 0.8.4A but training with Korra still says its under dev... I don't see any other new options to progress the story further... Stuck at 75 morality and last scene was foot job option. Am I missing something?"
Go to Your Room and you'll get whisked away.

Mofoga

Nov 23, 2018
anyone else here cant save in the newest version? I always get a crash message when i try to

edit: book 4

it seems to be different from the other bugs here

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Could not pickle <module 'time' (built-in)>. (perhaps store.time = <module 'time' (built-in)>)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "N:\games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "N:\games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "N:\games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "N:\games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "N:\games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "N:\games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "N:\games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "N:\games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "N:\games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "N:\games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "N:\games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "N:\games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "N:\games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "N:\games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 402, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "N:\games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 46, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
  File "N:\games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.4a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2006, in module_pickle
    raise Exception("Could not pickle {!r}.".format(module))
Exception: Could not pickle <module 'time' (built-in)>. (perhaps store.time = <module 'time' (built-in)>)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.4a
Sun Dec 29 05:14:00 2019

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes