Bakwuds69

Apr 3, 2024
I cant seem to get this game to work, could anyone try to help me with that? when i download it, for some reason it becomes rather then a file... a rar file or something with the firefox sigil on it.... like a document???

Aleluyacant

Apr 11, 2023
I cant seem to get this game to work, could anyone try to help me with that? when i download it, for some reason it becomes rather then a file... a rar file or something with the firefox sigil on it.... like a document???
You're supposed to use something like WinRar to extract the files out.

CorrosiveSin

Sep 3, 2019
hey, i've been trying to figure this out for like 30 mins now and googled several times, but i can't find anything. How the heck do i change out the 5th party member who isn't in the active party into the regular party? I keep clicking on them in the formation and then click back over, but nothing happens. To be honest i've been fighting with t he formation thing most of my playthrough.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
hey, i've been trying to figure this out for like 30 mins now and googled several times, but i can't find anything. How the heck do i change out the 5th party member who isn't in the active party into the regular party? I keep clicking on them in the formation and then click back over, but nothing happens. To be honest i've been fighting with t he formation thing most of my playthrough.
It's not that hard. First click on party, then on the girl you want to exchange, it should get a blue frame. Once you have selected the girl, select the second girl to swap her. That's it.
Edit: IIRC: You can have only three ( or four, not sure actually) in your party, so it doesn't change anything if you replace 4th with 5th place.

Reactions: CorrosiveSin

Verboross

Apr 4, 2024
Hey I'm having problems with animation.

Don't know why but, in first town's brothel, when the BJ animation starts it turns the screen almost black (I can only see the animation outline) and the screen is upside down lmao. Also, after the scene, the screen is and stays black.

Does someone have an idea on how to fix that?

I tried to run the webm, and it played it in firefox, I don't know about RPGMaker dependecies but maybe I'm missing a software or something (I booted Ubuntu for the first time recently) 2.png 1.png

flame77

Aug 17, 2023
Are you skipping all the enemies going from one area to the next? You actually need to do a bit of grinding in this game to keep up in levels (nothing excessive, but still).
yeah i noticed after a while and just resorted to grinding a bit and fighting the boss while using the healing

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes