[S>Voice] Unpaid Free Voice Work, Just Contact With Details.

RReddington

Jul 27, 2019
SKILLS: Voices for males as well as monsters and creatures. Can't do moans, I am oddly incapable of realistic moaning as a I never moan under any circumstance.

PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT: Initial contact through this site, before we move to Discord.

TYPE AND RATES: Free I am doing this for the experience and practice.

WORK SAMPLES: I'm not putting anything here. As stated I'm doing this for practice and my voice is improving all the time. Samples would be too quickly outdated. Rest assured I have a quality microphone setup, so audio quality will not be a problem. For more info contact me. If you don't like the way I sound, no problem. You can cancel at any time with no pressure. As stated, I WANT NOTHING FROM YOU, NO MONEY, NO SHOUT OUT, NOTHING. I don't want my name attached anywhere.

AVAILABILITY: Pretty much all the time. We can work out specifics for any deadlines. I just ask that you know what lines you want ahead of time. I will read from a script but I wont write my own lines (few exceptions).

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: I am doing this free of charge. Hell I don't even want my name on it. This is purely so I can practice as well as benefit creators. Current recording equipment is a Blue Yeti with all of the fixings. I have further audio setup to filter and reduce background noise and other audio issues. Quality will be crisp. This is a standing offer. I will work more than one job at once.
Final note: If you don't provide me with character information I will not perform the character. I can't just create somebody out of thin air. Who they are affects their voice. Voice acting is still acting and playing a one dimensional lifeless husk doesn't work. Nothing complex but they have to be a person (exclusions for brain-dead, monsters, and the like).

Last edited:

Kinderalpha

Pleb
Donor
Dec 2, 2019
Hey, I think it's really cool you're doing this. I'd like to get in touch. Add me on discord if you're available. kinderalpha#6818

Tarquinius

Jul 11, 2018
Hey there,
would like a few lines of voice for my game, add me on discord and we'll discuss it!
Vainwarlord#2063

JanusParadox

Feb 24, 2020
Hi StuntedWriter, is this offer still available? We could use voice for some of our male characters. Not too many lines though.

Sam Bang

Sep 16, 2017
Hehey, sounds interesting! If you could do some lines for a modern/sci-fi RTS you'd be da man! Used some free stuff so far, so I haven't got a script yet, but your announce was such an eye catcher...
Shall I pm you or straight talk in Discord, what would you prefer?