[S>Artist 2D] Paid Share Game-Artist looking for work

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

FlemManiac

Apr 17, 2020
Skills:
- 2D Art. Pixel Art. While I specialize in characters and dynamic posing, I am competent in backgrounds, and miscellaneous art.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: Pacmanicng#6818

Rates:
- My rates are £15 - £200 . We can negotiate on prices if you're working with a budget.
- I am open to revenue sharing but the payment must be at least £100 a month for me to consider the offer.

Employment Type & Availability:
- I do commissions.
- Would prefer part time hours if it's long term, but I'm flexible.

Work Samples:

- Was the Art and Creative lead on https://f95zone.to/threads/the-bards-trail-v0-1-5-studio-80085.124469/ and I often co-designed much of the game with the lead-dev.

1667054551751.png 1667054601407.png PFP TWITTER.png Intro.png Castan_Taya_Futa_Scene 6 (NRP).png
Guardian 8 (discharge range attack).png MinoSlime 3.png Taya_DownSlash_Attack.png Enemy prototyping.png BattleBackground_Floor1.png BossBattleBackground_Floor1.png
- For further samples
Disclaimer:
- By seeking my services you agree to not use and or edit my product, labour, and work, with and or for Ai.
- I have the right to deny revisions.
- Payment is given preproduction or mid production.
- Wise is preferred.

Last edited:

FlemManiac

Apr 17, 2020
Those sprites look really well done, are those only single frames or you have full animated sprites?
The sprites I showed above are single frames more akin to action poses, however I am currently practicing pixel animation I'm just not currently confident enough to advertise that as a skillset.

What does "I have the right to deny revisions." - mean?
It's just to protect myself from financial blackmail wherein someone may try to get me to do endless revisions or completely redraw an image via threatening to refund/not pay me, if you're worried that you won't have input, don't worry I make sure to include clients in every step of my process (whether they want it or not) and will warn them when changes will be difficult to make.

Reactions: DreamingAway

outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Are you still available?

Would you be interested in doing some concept art/design work on a commissioned basis? I'm looking for an artist for a long term project (which will be paid on a monthly basis), but I would like to see more of your process first, and get to know you a little better, too. Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: OutsiderArtisan#7181

Work on the long term project would not start until next year, probably mid or late January at the earliest, but we can start the commissioned work as soon as you are available if you are interested.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes