VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Well, I think it's finally happening...

Burnout.

I've been working on this for so long, and I'm only like half way through with Ch04. I'm almost done with the new Rhona/Vincent/Fiona/MC optional scene. Then I need to figure out the code for the "New scene" identifier.

And then, there's the big Tunrida scene that takes place during the big orgy that was hinted at during Bodil's scene. This is where I introduce Vincent as the werewolf for some monster handholdin' with Nimue from Ch02.

AND THEN, Eva's scene with a Minotaur for some more monster handholdin'.

AND THEN THEN, Bryn's scene with MC after the orgy (Which I'm really looking forward to, honestly).

There's still so much story to tell. Ugh...

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017

Burnout.

I've been working on this for so long, and I'm only like half way through with Ch04. I'm almost done with the new Rhona/Vincent/Fiona/MC optional scene. Then I need to figure out the code for the "New scene" identifier.

And then, there's the big Tunrida scene that takes place during the big orgy that was hinted at during Bodil's scene. This is where I introduce Vincent as the werewolf for some monster handholdin' with Nimue from Ch02.

AND THEN THEN, Bryn's scene with MC after the orgy (Which I'm really looking forward to, honestly).

Take all the week off and try coming back Sunday or monday, dont burn yourself !

I wont lie, big tunrinda scene at the orgy and the brynn scene look epic

But take time for yourself:giggle:

Reactions: Brine_Basilisk

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Take all the week off and try coming back Sunday or monday, dont burn yourself !

I wont lie, big tunrinda scene at the orgy and the brynn scene look epic

But take time for yourself:giggle:
Once I've finalized the new Rhona scene and figure out the coding, I'll take a short break. Like a week or so.
I at least want to have something finished and proofed/edited so I can come back fresh.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Wow, that looks awesome. When you say "building", are you using some sort of construction kit?
I’m using a pre-built structure, then doing some minor editing of it. Added the snowy mountains, torches/braziers, and lights. Still need to add random furniture and decorations, then merge in all the characters and place them around the set.

blacklight47

Feb 24, 2019

Burnout.

AND THEN The Tunrida scene punishing Bryn ass for hooking up with the MC :devilish:

Mar 23, 2022
1. Is Rhona not a love interest??
2. Why are you adding Vincent??... It feels like sharing...
3. And the "optional" scenes are related to the main story... so it is like we are skipping the main story...
4. And lastly why are you making so many optional scenes... not only it is delaying the main story but also it is burdening you with a lot of work??
GrayTShirt

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
1. Is Rhona not a love interest??
2. Why are you adding Vincent??... It feels like sharing...
3. And the "optional" scenes are related to the main story... so it is like we are skipping the main story...
4. And lastly why are you making so many optional scenes... not only it is delaying the main story but also it is burdening you with a lot of work??
GrayTShirt
1. Rhona is not considered an LI... yet.
2. MC finding Vincent was the whole premise of Rhona's initial meeting with MC. I needed 2 main plot points for the story to work: MC fighting demons; and MC's link to the royal family. Rhona, the King, Fiona, Shelby, and Vincent have roles that need to be firmly established for the Conclusion to work.
3. The optional scenes have no bearing on the main story, they're just fictional bed time stories Fiona tells Rhona. There's nothing about them that affects the story. They were, really, just an excuse to make big-titty GILF content.
4. I like making content with Rhona and Fiona. I don't consider it a burden to work on these. I use it as more of a reward for getting through so much story at one time.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Working on the new scene now. But, I think I'll be taking it slower. Important story developments are happening with this new Tunrida scene, along with some segways into Bryn's new scene and some stuff at Home, that need to be fleshed out for the run-up of the conclusion (Ch05) to work.
We're still a ways off from Ch05, but I need to be thinking of it now.