GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I'm also looking for a kind soul that can make me a banner to replace the one in this thread

https://f95zone.to/threads/katies-corruption-overhaul-v0-4-5.53433/

GFX Piece: Banner

Character(s)/ Game: Just Katie. The two versions of her. Ive attached them below, but it can be any of the images inside the game's folder.

Any pictures/renders you want on the graphic: I don't have in specific.

Text you want in the graphic: Katie's Corruption Remastered

Any Specifics: Not really

There are several renders and sprites inside the game's folder, but I can provide better quality for the sprites if necessary.

1) ks7nwork smile copy.png
2) ks8out smile copy.png

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
Came here hoping anyone with the time to spare would be generous enough to grace my game "Corrupted Hearts" with a fan signature.

GFX Piece: Fan Signature

Character(s)/ Game: Game

Any pictures/renders you want on the graphic: Hmm I would say to use any screenshot image in the game thread but I would prefer if you can use the banner in the thread to make something nice :D

Text you want in the graphic: Corrupted Hearts

Any Specifics: It's a kind of a dark themed game centered around romance/corruption. So anything that gives that vibe I guess?

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022

BogusGasMan

Jan 29, 2024
Wow, there's some very talented artists/designers on here. Your work is amazing. Plus seeing all the stuff that's been made has shown me games that I would never have thought of looking for. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gorse
5.00 star(s) 48 Votes