GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Okay so, i want to do a request. I want an animated signature related to a game. actually i had tried to make the signature banners myself & had been successfull (As you can see the first one in my signature) but i fancy an animated one now. So, anyone up here?
An GFX Designer can take your request

Be Specific on what you want on your animated signature

Reactions: Krull

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Alright,
GFX piece: Signature
Game: Succubus Covenant G1 (character, i'll tell when someone takes my request)
Picture: I have the pictures, i can't share them openly coz they're straight from the game files.
Text on the graphic: I want the game's name 'Succubus Covenant' at one bottom corner & the F95ZONE logo (just the logo, no bar or anything else) at another bottom corner.
Any specifics: I'll explain when the designer takes the request.
I don't know exactly what signature you want at (Succubus Covenant) but ,here you go hope you like this one
SC-01.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/785676_SC-01.gif

Nov 22, 2019
I don't know exactly what signature you want at (Succubus Covenant) but ,here you go hope you like this one
View attachment 771015
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/785676_SC-01.gif
I have the pictures of which i would like to have the signature. Its about a character that came up in the recent update of the game. Also that Spider Succubus signature looks great.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
One is the background of signature & other is the character itself. I would like a hellish animated effect on the signature. Make it a close up till her chest. Atleast her one wing should be fully visible.
Here's your call,
Cantaloupe Hunter-Req.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/786305_Cantaloupe_Hunter-Req.gif

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2018
hey want to make a request, I want a signature just like this one in my sig but with the quality of a GFX can make, lol, feel free to change the style to better... anyways thank you so much to everyone here you guys do a wonderful job! :giggle:

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
hey want to make a request, I want a signature just like this one in my sig but with the quality of a GFX can make, lol, feel free to change the style to better... anyways thank you so much to everyone here you guys do a wonderful job! :giggle:
I'll take yours

do you want a specific Image in mind?

If not I'll use mine

a Cyber Samurai

Can't use yours its too small

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2018
I'll take yours

do you want a specific Image in mind?

If not I'll use mine

a Cyber Samurai

Can't use yours its too small
nothing in mind, use which one you wanna!

thank you!

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1597456243456.gif

All props go to Our Lady Aspen

Let me know if it’s not to your liking

ill create another using another samurai pic

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes