RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

acnghix612

Aug 26, 2021
1712827846194.png
knock on his house and after a few lines the screen go pitch black, anyone know how to fix this ?
Ps: i guess it only happens during the night so its still fine

Last edited:

faresfares

Oct 5, 2019
Any instructions? I cant read moonrunes at all, whenever I enter a building it says I should go to a forest first.

I think I found the forest, I picked up a ladder then I examined an item in the river, any clue?

acnghix612

Aug 26, 2021
Any instructions? I cant read moonrunes at all, whenever I enter a building it says I should go to a forest first.

I think I found the forest, I picked up a ladder then I examined an item in the river, any clue?
the forest you are looking for is actually to the left which is this road over here 1712829901487.png
i suggest you boot up that mtool or else playing gonna be hard

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
unless i miss something, but there arent any juicy scenes yet, lewd level 1 max, some teasing. nothing much, and here i hoped i can beat my meat like DDD

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Dude, looking at the picture data and stuff.. I think this is already the full game lol
But you need to unlock it somehow, my guess is amazon did an event cut on some places to halt the progress at a certain point.
If someone can figure that out then maybe...?

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
Dude, looking at the picture data and stuff.. I think this is already the full game lol
But you need to unlock it somehow, my guess is amazon did an event cut on some places to halt the progress at a certain point.
If someone can figure that out then maybe...?
nah, he cut some event in .json files