2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
At the moment there is no cheating in it, only soft flirting which could be seen as teasing, and if the MC gonna allow her to play the field with other guys, then it not really cheating but sharing.

And from the MC perspective with other women, maybe he will get some other LI girls, so far he only flirted with some, but not sure how that future will be, might be as well the Fiancée allows him to play the field with other women as well, we will see how the developer will all add things to the game.
There is cheating in the truck when FMC kisses the worker. Anything done with someone else not told to the partner or with their consent is cheating still.
The only thing I don't like currently is the boss' past with the FMC, I don't like that. I'd rather that past not existing and his role in her life be done differently.
But these kind of games are rarely done well, or rather, perfectly to what I want, so I take what I can get and enjoy the parts I do like.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
There is cheating in the truck when FMC kisses the worker. Anything done with someone else not told to the partner or with their consent is cheating still.
The only thing I don't like currently is the boss' past with the FMC, I don't like that. I'd rather that past not existing and his role in her life be done differently.
But these kind of games are rarely done well, or rather, perfectly to what I want, so I take what I can get and enjoy the parts I do like.
Yes, you are right. The problem is that starting a game from scratch, i.e. where the wife or girlfriend has no past is very difficult in my opinion.
You run the risk of carrying the sex scenes for a long time or you fall into banality.
With the first episode we showed an FMC who is sweet and is a girl like many others with her own past of course. From here we think about hooking up situations so as not to make it boring.
But I agree it would be very nice to start with a situation where she is naive. I anticipate one thing in the third episode Brian's wife will turn up, and here we want to try to bring in the naivety I mentioned earlier. We're going to give you the choice to either fuck Brian's wife yourself or make her a slut and have her fuck whoever you want, slow burn and very gentle initially.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
I agree that the boss having some history with FMC didn't sit right with me either. Also her age is disturbing on many levels. as that means not only did MC and FMC get engaged when she was 15, but that her past with the Ex boyfriend Lucas and MC's boss happened when she was 15 or younger which is creepy as heck. She really needs to be at least 21 in the current timeline.
Having said that another poster did have a point about how the age of consent is different in different parts of the world.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
I agree that the boss having some history with FMC didn't sit right with me either. Also her age is disturbing on many levels. as that means not only did MC and FMC get engaged when she was 15, but that her past with the Ex boyfriend Lucas and MC's boss happened when she was 15 or younger which is creepy as heck. She really needs to be at least 21 in the current timeline.
Having said that another poster did have a point about how the age of consent is different in different parts of the world.
It was a mistake.
We have already changed the script.

• Wow
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I have opened a survey open to everyone if you are interested I am waiting for you with open arms.
On your survey, does "mc woman" just mean his girlfriend, aka Lucretia?

Also side note, at some points in game it still uses gf's stock name instead of what the player entered, I would recommending changing these like this:

change.jpg

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It was a mistake.
We have already changed the script.
You should probably make a different colored text in the OP that states this so people stop talking about it so often.
Yes, you are right. The problem is that starting a game from scratch, i.e. where the wife or girlfriend has no past is very difficult in my opinion.
I don't mean she shouldn't have a past, she does have one with the EX, it's just that specific part of it I don't like.
I'm not saying you have to change it either. I am just expressing what I think about it.
Like they still know each other given that he was the uncle but they never had sex and knowing that he's her boyfriends boss and that he's having relations with her mother will already get him a way in to her life for three different reasons already.
In fact in my eyes because they already had sex and that she knows he is a scumbag, which he clearly is. Given how he acts at work and that he fucked his nephews ex instead of what he was supposed to do, that should make his efforts to seduce her harder instead. Maybe you have already thought of how to write this out so it works. That's just how I see it with limited knowledge of what is to come.
I don't particularly like blackmail storylines and that's the only path I can see that go.

Last edited:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
On your survey, does "mc woman" just mean his girlfriend, aka Lucretia?

Also side note, at some points in game it still uses gf's stock name instead of what the player entered, I would recommending changing these like this:

View attachment 3542597
Thanks for the report I have already edited them.
I managed to remove those annoying tabs as well.

Ntrloverfan

May 21, 2021
I think if you increase the scenes that make the MC incites workers or men around him to touch his girlfriend, and there is hesitation and surrender to his desire to do so
and also bought his girlfriend sexy (transparent,short, without underwear) clothes exclusively for these scenes

Reactions: luxury1970

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Judging by the dev notes, it's the same developer from A Wife In Venice. And seeing how that one is not well received; I have a feeling this is going to be more of the same. The dev is also known for abandoning games left and right and never completing anything. So, I don't have high hopes for this one either.

EDIT: So, after trying it, just in the intro alone, I already hate the MC. He is 24, and his fiancée just turned 18. He got engaged to her three years ago. So, he was a 21-year-old that got engaged to a 15-year-old. They had to be dating way before that for him to propose to her at 15, thus making the MC a pedophile.

Naming doesn't work too well, as it keeps calling the girlfriend Lucretia, even if you rename her.

And before you ask, NTR is not avoidable. Game makes you a cuck automatically (MC fantasizes about being a cuck).
So that overview is just a fucking lie then thanks for letting me know.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So that overview is just a fucking lie then thanks for letting me know.
For a guy that hates these kinds of games, I sure end up seeing you in a lot of these threads....starting to suspect this is like those conservatives (liberals if you're in Europe) who preach against certain behaviors and keep showing up at highway rest areas :LOL:

Last edited:

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
For a guy that hates these kinds of games, I sure end up seeing you in a lot of these threads....starting to suspect this is like those conservatives (liberals if you're in europe) who preach against certain behaviors and keep turning up at highway rest areas :LOL:
Cause i find watching car wrecks funny.

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
Hello friends, here I am.
I keep seeing a lot of posts from sniper shooters.
My wife and I along with many other friends continue our adventure.

The fact that I keep hearing that I have abandoned several games I want to refute that and reiterate that I have had personal attacks.
Also I am still here... So as you can see I haven't quit anything.
Maybe I could use some help.

I will close with this little speech: Do you know how much revenue the 3d games industry produces?
It only takes a few frank shooters to sink an amateur dev.

So attack me all you want but I will be back.
Happy to be a Pirate like so many of you.

This is a really great, hot, wonderful game!!! I'm really looking forward to the next updates to the game and hope to see as much content as possible and if I have to, skip a few to see a lot more!!! developer, you are a great fellow, don’t listen to any stalkers, your work is excellent and there really are people who really like your game, keep it up, continue, I’m really looking forward to it!)))

Reactions: luxury1970

donivlove

May 15, 2022
I really like the approach but the developer should take this path little slower but more pre games on cuckold path than to dive straight into it at the same include some erotic time between MC and wife. I also like the path that MC can also fuck other womens in this than to be a cuckold alone. Hope this doesn't get abandoned. Hope to see swinging path as well.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes