BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1703337662684.png

Overview:
Nicole, a charming woman, is bound in marriage to tycoon Liam Lussi. Liam, a man forced to travel constantly to preserve his business empire, often leaves his wife alone. Hoping to show his love and ensure a normal life, Liam decides to move with Nicole to Venice.
However, reality turns out to be different from the promises made, and circumstances lead Liam to only partially fulfill his dedication. This creates fertile ground for Nicole, who, disappointed and alone, finds herself making inexcusable choices.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-05
Release Date: 2024-03-03
Developer: EROTIC DROP -
Censored: No
Version: 0.45
Language: English, Italian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

1s253.png 1s234.png 1s199.png 1s169.png 1s140.png 1s114.png 1s96.png 1s86.png 1s50.png 1s24.png 1s23o.png 1s23d.png 1s12.png

Last edited:

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
You know Paris, France? In English, it's pronounced "Paris" but everyone else pronounces it without the "s" sound, like the French do. But with Venezia, everyone pronouces it the English way: "Venice". Like 'The Merchant of Venice' or 'Death in Venice'. WHY, THOUGH!? WHY ISN'T THE TITLE DEATH IN VENEZIA!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? IT TAKES PLACE IN ITALY, SO USE THE ITALIAN WORD, DAMMIT! THAT SHIT PISSES ME OFF! BUNCH OF DUMBASSES!

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
You know Paris, France? In English, it's pronounced "Paris" but everyone else pronounces it without the "s" sound, like the French do. But with Venezia, everyone pronouces it the English way: "Venice". Like 'The Merchant of Venice' or 'Death in Venice'. WHY, THOUGH!? WHY ISN'T THE TITLE DEATH IN VENEZIA!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? IT TAKES PLACE IN ITALY, SO USE THE ITALIAN WORD, DAMMIT! THAT SHIT PISSES ME OFF! BUNCH OF DUMBASSES!
Settle down Beavis!

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes