3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
A Wife in Venice [v1.0] [EROTIC DROP]

Original Size: ~700MB
Compressed Size: ~50MB

Win/Linux/Mac:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Good start! love the models... i do hope we get to see what MIL and FIL did together and i do hope MIL joins the action.

Reactions: luxury1970

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Nice renders, shall wait for more content.... But please re-consider that font (lose the shadow affect) it can be quite distracting at times.

Last edited:

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Actually, Turkish pronounce both Budapeşte (budapest) and Macaristan (Hungary) correctly but that is maybe because we have similar languages. On the other hand, you guys are lucky and must not be angry about how English pronounce your country/cities. At least English didn't give your country's name to a stupid bird. ;)
Probably living together for like 150 years helped too :D

Reactions: Amanda Carter

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
great game, too bad it gonna get abandoned like other games of these Devs.
There are nice scenes, like the one in Angela's room, which is quite lovely. But men are... repulsive, both physically and mentally. As in the preceding games.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Lucrezia&Augusto is that you or someone of your team? There is various signs pointing out his style: starting by the title, some of the models, the art style, the location of the story, and the patreon was created very recently after they had the issue with incest of heir other game.
great game, too bad it gonna get abandoned like other games of these Devs.
Why there is no incest in this game so they should be safe

This dev wrote several questions and suggestions to A Seduced Wife's devs months ago.

But the girl with red hair is the girlfriend of the chubby boy?
If she were the chubby boy's girlfriend, I would like to see her fuck Veronica and other men. Let there be a choice of having them fuck separately or together.:coffee:
A word of advice to the Dev.
You mentioned Veronica's increased libido, why don't you have her sprayed with cum by lots of men in the bathtub?
I love her ass, I'd love to see it wet.
Are you insinuating that in reality he was asking questions to himself to disguise his fake profile?

QHurr00.png

fad2ea2d-d61f-4338-89c4-ae169013d54f_text.gif

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes