3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Krishhhh86

Apr 19, 2017
You know Paris, France? In English, it's pronounced "Paris" but everyone else pronounces it without the "s" sound, like the French do. But with Venezia, everyone pronouces it the English way: "Venice". Like 'The Merchant of Venice' or 'Death in Venice'. WHY, THOUGH!? WHY ISN'T THE TITLE DEATH IN VENEZIA!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? IT TAKES PLACE IN ITALY, SO USE THE ITALIAN WORD, DAMMIT! THAT SHIT PISSES ME OFF! BUNCH OF DUMBASSES!
chill out tard

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Gordon_79 and JunkV

netuttki

May 10, 2018
You know Paris, France? In English, it's pronounced "Paris" but everyone else pronounces it without the "s" sound, like the French do. But with Venezia, everyone pronouces it the English way: "Venice".
Funnily enough in Hungarian Paris is pronounced [ˈpaːriʒ] - instead of an 's' it ends with the same sound as the start of the French 'jardin' - and Venezia is Velence [ˈvɛlɛnt͡sɛ].
In exchange everyone pronounces Budapest with an 's' instead of an 'sh' like it should be. And they say Hungary/Hongrie/Ungheria and not Magyarország.
Almost no language pronounces Paris the same way as the French (without the s) and most European languages stick very close to Venezia.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
You know Paris, France? In English, it's pronounced "Paris" but everyone else pronounces it without the "s" sound, like the French do. But with Venezia, everyone pronouces it the English way: "Venice". Like 'The Merchant of Venice' or 'Death in Venice'. WHY, THOUGH!? WHY ISN'T THE TITLE DEATH IN VENEZIA!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? IT TAKES PLACE IN ITALY, SO USE THE ITALIAN WORD, DAMMIT! THAT SHIT PISSES ME OFF! BUNCH OF DUMBASSES!
Perris?
What about Emsterdem?

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
"This creates fertile ground for Nicole, who, disappointed and alone, finds herself making inexcusable choices".
So she finally comes out of the closet?
And turns out to be lesbian after all?
Another flut story.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
"This creates fertile ground for Nicole, who, disappointed and alone, finds herself making inexcusable choices".
So she finally comes out of the closet?
And turns out to be lesbian after all?
Another flut story.
No, there is much more, and at the end of the first episode, I reveal which direction Nicole is taking. However, it is important to point out that other characters, such as Peter and Misako, will play a significant role in the plot.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The KN looks good.
I don't understand why someone sees KN and automatically ignores it. You might miss out on a great story.

Also, Why tell everyone you are ignoring it? That's like walking into a restaurant and yelling I'm not going to eat here. :sneaky:

And welcome,
luxury1970
I hope for much success in the game. :giggle:

Last edited:

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
In exchange everyone pronounces Budapest with an 's' instead of an 'sh' like it should be. And they say Hungary/Hongrie/Ungheria and not Magyarország.
Almost no language pronounces Paris the same way as the French (without the s) and most European languages stick very close to Venezia.
Actually, Turkish pronounce both Budapeşte (budapest) and Macaristan (Hungary) correctly but that is maybe because we have similar languages. On the other hand, you guys are lucky and must not be angry about how English pronounce your country/cities. At least English didn't give your country's name to a stupid bird. ;)

Reactions: Guvell

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Almost no language pronounces Paris the same way as the French (without the s) ...
In the middle ages we did pronounce the s but we have a problem with spelling, we're unable to update it when the pronunciation changes. But with the new generations it'll be different since they don't know how to spell, how to spell the old way, I mean. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: netuttki
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes