3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Don't bet on it. This dev is a troll.
azel1
I have never heard you do you think you know me? I am a troll? And what are you? Are you one of those infamous people who reported to Patreon?
They have done everything to destroy me over the years. As I have said many times you must come to Italy and shoot me if you want to take me down.

Io sono ancora qui....è già......

• Haha
Reactions: azel1

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Don't worry about it. When dev drops this game after rinsing their fans and comes back with another one, you'll know I'm right.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Hi I am the " troll " as that nice guy azel1 called me. If you go to my Itch page you will find the new updated installment.
I don't take you as a troll at all, in fact I quite like your games but, I was asking for "PUBLIC" RELEASE" and you pointing out the paid version is kinda trolly tbh.. LOL!
Anyway I'll wait as much as it takes because I'm already supporting many other games. maybe the next month could be yours!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Don't worry about it. When dev drops this game after rinsing their fans and comes back with another one, you'll know I'm right.
Listen, azel1, the developers of this game are a married couple, if you show even a little attention, then you can find out that Stefano's wife has health problems and recently underwent surgery. I'm generally surprised that these people in the position they are in are developing games, communicating with a lot of people. I really hope that this communication helps him. They're not asking you for money, but I'm asking you to stay human, not be an asshole. If you don't like something, then you could just leave and not troll. It seems to me very important in life, in any situation, to remain human. Please think about my words before you write another rude one.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I don't take you as a troll at all, in fact I quite like your games but, I was asking for "PUBLIC" RELEASE" and you pointing out the paid version is kinda trolly tbh.. LOL!
Anyway I'll wait as much as it takes because I'm already supporting many other games. maybe the next month could be yours!
Yes, you are right sorry I replied as a troll ahahahah
( By dint of hearing it I am becoming one ahahahaha).
My intention was to tell you that the latest version came out on my Itch page.
I sent you a private message try to see if you can find the link to my site.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes