3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Played it is it just me or the harem route was a last minute add game flows better if u go ntr
yeah that seems the be the problem.

if you play the NTR route you'll likely be happy with it. if you play the Harem route you wont be satisified.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Robert is the one that looks more like a typical Italian chad. The protagonist looks like the typical porkface redneck.
Anyway, the game starts with "I love my girlfriend" but from there the first 3 interactions are about Katrin.

Tell, but don't show?Dont writers know that they need to establish the rules before breaking them, cause if not, there is not payoff?

• Angry
Reactions: giorgyo777

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Robert is the one that looks more like a typical Italian chad. The protagonist looks like the typical porkface redneck.
Anyway, the game starts with "I love my girlfriend" but from there the first 3 interactions are about Katrin.

Tell, but don't show?Dont writers know that they need to establish the rules before breaking them, cause if not, there is not payoff?
Hello friend,

This is Stephen and I am responding because Luana is unfortunately in the hospital right now and cannot respond.

She seems to have inserted the choices just to prevent you from being bad, so I can't understand what exactly you are referring to when you talk about Katrin.
You can avoid those scenes and be good.
However, if you can give me more details, there might be some error, so it would be nice if you could point out exactly what it is so that I can edit out the possible error.

As for Robert, I don't know what to say. You seem to know the type of Italian man well. Although there are a lot of handsome guys in Italy, so in this case I don't think so. Maybe you have a grudge against Italians? I hope not and I certainly misunderstood.

As for profits or rules, I will show you a video of a sample that made me learn other things.
I recommend you watch the whole thing.
To the moralists who made me close my Patreon account, I dedicate this video.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Hello friend,

This is Stephen and I am responding because Luana is unfortunately in the hospital right now and cannot respond.

She seems to have inserted the choices just to prevent you from being bad, so I can't understand what exactly you are referring to when you talk about Katrin.
You can avoid those scenes and be good.
However, if you can give me more details, there might be some error, so it would be nice if you could point out exactly what it is so that I can edit out the possible error.

As for Robert, I don't know what to say. You seem to know the type of Italian man well. Although there are a lot of handsome guys in Italy, so in this case I don't think so. Maybe you have a grudge against Italians? I hope not and I certainly misunderstood.

As for profits or rules, I will show you a video of a sample that made me learn other things.
I recommend you watch the whole thing.
To the moralists who made me close my Patreon account, I dedicate this video.
Why Luana is in hospital ? What happent?

I want her speedy recovery!!! .:):):):):)

Last edited:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
In a little while I hope to introduce you also to another girl whom I am convincing to collaborate with us.
She is a nice American girl, I hope she will accept. She has some nice ideas and she especially likes the cuckold part, it is interesting to see the female side in the game "Girlfriend"

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Katrin's Ntr scenes should not interest you as it is not you who decides on the lives of other people.
Ok, I haven't played the game and because of the trio (NTR, Netorase) it's unlikely (impossible) that I will play it. So I'm interested at least in that NTR scene with Katrin, I'm interested to know that it exists and it's unavoidable because this way I know that I'm not interested in the game.

This is to put you in competition with Brian.
Rather, it's an alert to tell me not to play.

Guys NTR and Cuckold tags are a choice Katrin's life should not matter to you.
I recommend that if you are going to do something avoidable, you make it 100% avoidable. Otherwise it will not be worth it for you to do 99% avoidable if that 1% cannot be avoided. In fact, people will be much more upset about that 1% than if you had decided to make it unavoidable: If you say and promise something, people are upset that it is not fulfilled. But if you are clear and say that that isn't going to be avoidable, most people that don't like it go to search other games and not come here to be upset about this.

Also I beg your pardon but if you decide to fuck Brian's wife isn't that equally an NTR CUCKOLD in reverse?
And for that reason, from my point of view, it's good. Netori (MC stealing another's girlfriend/wife) is good, the opposite is bad. And I don't like sharing/swinging/netorase either, so from my point of view it's also bad.

You are taking a woman to NTR, in the sense of logic you should only fuck singol women.
As I have already said, it's a matter of hypocrisy and perspective: If the MC does it to others it's well done, if others do it to the MC then it's bad.

Of course, the fact that an NTR route exists (it seems to be Netorase in this case) doesn't bother me. But if you avoid that route it's because you don't like it, so including unavoidable scenes of it is a bad move, and it doesn't matter what logic you use, no matter how well you justify it to yourself, it's still a bad move.

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Ok, I haven't played the game and because of the trio (NTR, Netorase) it's unlikely (impossible) that I will play it. So I'm interested at least in that NTR scene with Katrin, I'm interested to know that it exists and it's unavoidable because this way I know that I'm not interested in the game.

Rather, it's an alert to tell me not to play.

I recommend that if you are going to do something avoidable, you make it 100% avoidable. Otherwise it will not be worth it for you to do 99% avoidable if that 1% cannot be avoided. In fact, people will be much more upset about that 1% than if you had decided to make it unavoidable: If you say and promise something, people are upset that it is not fulfilled. But if you are clear and say that that isn't going to be avoidable, most people that don't like it go to search other games and not come here to be upset about this.

And for that reason, from my point of view, it's good. Netori (MC stealing another's girlfriend/wife) is good, the opposite is bad. And I don't like sharing/swinging/netorase either, so from my point of view it's also bad.

As I have already said, it's a matter of hypocrisy and perspective: If the MC does it to others it's well done, if others do it to the MC then it's bad.

Of course, the fact that an NTR route exists (it seems to be Netorase in this case) doesn't bother me. But if you avoid that route it's because you don't like it, so including unavoidable scenes of it is a bad move, and it doesn't matter what logic you use, no matter how well you justify it to yourself, it's still a bad move.
Why are you posting? Your first sentence literally says you won't play the game.

Go post on threads of games you're interested in, not games you have no interest in.

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes