• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hey there Cheesecake3D ; loving this game (just like I loved MILF Warrior). Awesome renders and models and the sheer freedom to choose among all those types of answers is simply staggering. MC can be pretty much every kind of guy we want him to be ; very impressive.

I do have a question : if I choose not to ask Marnie to fuck right away (which leads to her becoming MC's girlfriend if we play our cards right), can I still seduce her and become a couple with her at one point but later after more interactions and less her being forced (because apparently she has to obey) ? And same question about Lorraine :giggle:

Last edited:

MrHan97

Jul 8, 2017
Here's my WT & Gallery Mod for Godson Remake v0.1.9 Gold
(Untested)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gallery is available in menu, as shown below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - Workupload

Mod from old version
Android Port by Ghost
bro, mod for version: "0.1.9 Plus Animations", plz

CPU9000

Formerly 'DCSR69'
Apr 4, 2024
This is top tier work. The developer is obviously a perfectionist and it shows! The writing is both witty and intelligent, no 'Engrish' here!! The character models are beautiful, so much love has been given to the visuals and animations...however, I may be the only being in the known universe who thinks that Marnie's sister is an absolute sex-bomb!
I played this game a couple of years ago, my only concern is how little content has been added since...a tad worrying, I hope I don't die before it's completion! That would be a nuisance!!

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes