4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Where is this scene ? I also don't see it in old version game's folder and also in the remake

1701420512272.png

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Cheesecake3D Nice update dude great job !! :)
Just by curiosity : Do you have a planning concerning the releases ? Or is it just when you think you have enough content to make an update ? (the 0.1 was released in Mid-September and 0.1.5 in December after all)
I'm curious because (to put it bluntly) I'm afraid to support a game with no updates during half a year or an entire year (or worse supporting an abandoned project).

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Godson Remake [v0.1.9 Gold] Unofficial Android Port + Ripson's WT/Gallery Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 323mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Is the golden version extra sex scene a pay-to-see scene(which is Canon in story) or just fan service scene only?

darksha1

Oct 7, 2022
Is the golden version extra sex scene a pay-to-see scene(which is Canon in story) or just fan service scene only?
next verison it alway extra sex scene for gold verison
If you don't have the gold version you will miss out on many extra scenes

• Sad
Reactions: Karmakw

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Do you mean

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, is that scene even in the game's (f95zone current free version) files? Because I've managed to bypass it through a console, but there wasn't anything to see after that.
Yep and yes it is. As soon as I saw it, along with a message informing me I would need to subscribe to his Patreon to unlock it, I deleted everything. If a dev wants to leave something out and make it special for subscribers that's fine. But, don't tell me about it and it damn sure will piss me off when you try to coerce me into buying it. Jus' Sayin':cool:

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes