• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PDLS

Dec 31, 2018
2023 Nov-Dec file from Mixdrop says it may contains a malware. Same file can't be seen on details on Pixeldrain.

Nunya_01

Jan 23, 2023
Actually... Decided to reupload all of 2021-2023 updates
From 11 links to 4, hope it will be easier to download for new people ;)

Idk about 2019-2020, I'll try to add more mirrors, but overall they are very heavy to reupload
I appreciate this, it does get annoying downloading each month independently, I understand why tho uploaded when released, and it's hard to ask the mods to condense them after the fact I appreciate that.

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Does anyone have these two animations:

View attachment 3650093

View attachment 3650090
The best quality you're going to find is following the redgifs links and downloading the HD version using a video downloader tool. I think I'll scrape everything from redgifs and add them to the collection. There are some solid animations here that are impossible to find watermarkless or through the official archive. The animator's collection is a clusterfuck and missing a lot of stuff, because these dudes are so disorganized and don't always add animations to their archive / patreon.

I'll have to download the main page content and spend time cross referencing everything. I'll add an update here sometime next month for missing content. I may add an audio collection as well. Audiodude, volkor, evilaudio, etc. do a lot of sound stuff for this animator(s).

Reactions: miyuuk1 and Ausy
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote