2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
The WT from first post? Does work, perhaps your download was messed with. Try loading it again, it's a normal .rtf file, nth fancy.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
I like the art style amd characters but I swear between there still being no sex at all, paying the bills every week and grinding stats I am steadily losing interest in this game

Reactions: Cirro84

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not the copying type. And i think im a pretty good writer. Problem with that is actually the scenery.. i need an island and theyre very hard to do or very expensive. Here are a couple of my models
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Unbelievable how after half a year of development there is still no sex scene
Good grief...then I will quit fighting this grind.
I like the art style amd characters but I swear between there still being no sex at all, paying the bills every week and grinding stats I am steadily losing interest in this game
I understand there's a lot of frustration about the progress of this game, and I think it's warranted. If the speed of progress is so agonizing, though, I'm not sure why folks keep coming back every single update to experience the same disappointment every time. By now I think we've had a clear demonstration of the pace of development on Happy Summer. Unless you're brand new to it, I don't think it's hard to see. Rather than getting frustrated every month, why not wait for several updates and then get the latest? Wouldn't that cause a lot less irritation?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Changelog 0.1.6

• Added new event with Lucy.
  • Added event for Lucy for taking lvl 2.
  • Fixed important bug associated with Rosie's main quest.
  • Some other bug fixes.
Happy Summer v0.1.6 for 40$ and 20$ patrons

[This probably means about 4 days or so before it gets on F95Zone.]

• Wow

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Judging by the changelog, you can pretty much expect the same amount of content that we got last patch which is like 1 minute of clicking if you already have Lucy at max relationship points. This time it's also only for Lucy who i don't personally care for, but i know we have different tastes. The game has been in developement for 6 months and so far we've only seen some naked skin, now factor in the addition of new characters and the slow progress of one character per patch, i'm afraid we have to wait for a looooong time to get dirty with Rosie.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Judging by the changelog, you can pretty much expect the same amount of content that we got last patch which is like 1 minute of clicking if you already have Lucy at max relationship points. This time it's also only for Lucy who i don't personally care for, but i know we have different tastes. The game has been in developement for 6 months and so far we've only seen some naked skin, now factor in the addition of new characters and the slow progress of one character per patch, i'm afraid we have to wait for a looooong time to get dirty with Rosie.
I would assume so. That's why I recommend what I said here, instead of installing every update like with most games.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I understand there's a lot of frustration about the progress of this game, and I think it's warranted. If the speed of progress is so agonizing, though, I'm not sure why folks keep coming back every single update to experience the same disappointment every time. By now I think we've had a clear demonstration of the pace of development on Happy Summer. Unless you're brand new to it, I don't think it's hard to see. Rather than getting frustrated every month, why not wait for several updates and then get the latest? Wouldn't that cause a lot less irritation?
Yep I set up 3 folders for games I like, Fast, normal and slow development. Check back every 6 months on slow ones 3 months on average and monthly on fast. It saves a lot of frustration. I now have more than enough games to keep me busy and only hard part is deciding just which ones I can fit in Patreon Budget. We need to remember a lot of these guys are not professional developers and we not paying them enough to make it more than a Hobby. I rather a slow developed game that bug free, looks good, has solid mechanic and a decent story and characters to a fast produced pile of dribble.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes