Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I don't remember tbh, I have it, and have played previous versions, not much of it, but can't remember any bugginess.
Ah ok, last version i play was so buggy you couldn't really get anything done and random errors all the time but if the buggyness is gone I'll add this to my backlog (still trying to catch up with a few other titles atm Lol)

Reactions: Diff_Uni

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ah ok, last version i play was so buggy you couldn't really get anything done and random errors all the time but if the buggyness is gone I'll add this to my backlog (still trying to catch up with a few other titles atm Lol)
Like I said was a long time ago, probably 3 versions before, I didn't' notice any errors on my end, but I have no clue how far I was in ;)

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
not sure why but after the storm when Clare first comes to your room and stays the night or send her away she won't come back and can't advance with her in any way, not even with the Chaple. any ideas or this just the game being buggy as all hell again. If it's just being buggy any idea on when a patch will fix it?

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Error popping off every time I try to start Gwunt for the first time with Lucy... One would think they fixed stuff already by 1.0, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The5Fuck

Jan 26, 2020
after downloading the recent update, anyone else having a error after trying to attack the faker.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I just want to understand what I got to do, 1st week I fixed mess hall, chapel and lake and over $300 in debt and now can't really do anything.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
I just want to understand what I got to do, 1st week I fixed mess hall, chapel and lake and over $300 in debt and now can't really do anything.
It gets worse. Some event early on triggers a surprise 12k debt then you'll be in negatives for probably a year. The game is a mess.

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
Several errors while playing GUNT, some cards are bugged like that nurse card, and other. Still this game needs a lot of fixes, I would focus on that my dear dev! Let me know if you want help... I am in need of a project :D

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
if you click the question mark top right side you can click on the characters to find out what scenes they have and get hints that way. as for the debt you can get rid of it by going into town and then past town to find a ware house you can go into there with enough confidence you can convince the lady to clear your debt getting in is weird tho had to move over the garag door to get the dude to show up to get in. Got an error if he isn't there and just click the door without him.

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes