mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Just click ignore about 10 times. But it doesn't get any better. The bug wasn't the worst of it :)
If only devs could learn to use a proper version management. He tried to do some kind of version managment, but forgot to test it even once with a new game.
In any case, gameplay is annoying as hell, don't bother downloading it in it's current state.
I deleted it after 5 minutes.
Lol

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Two edits I recommend for anyone playing 1.2

In Amandy.rpy the Dev forgot to put in a landing label for Amanda confidence so it'll crash if you try to use confidence on her. To fix this open up the file and search for :

Code:
screen amanda_confidence():
Then before it, add:

Code:
label amanda_confidence:
    call screen amanda_confidence()
And completely optional, but since it's a pet peeve when the choice always says "nap" when the action is actually to sleep the night through and perform a daily reset.

in Locations.rpy

replace
Code:
    textbutton "Take a Nap" action Jump("staff_quarters_nap") ypos 1005 xalign .5
with
Code:
    if day_time==4 or day_time==5: 
       textbutton "Go to Sleep" action Jump("staff_quarters_nap") ypos 1005 xalign .5
    else:
       textbutton "Take a Nap" action Jump("staff_quarters_nap") ypos 1005 xalign .5

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Now you have the power to bend women to your will. Can you control yourself or will you make every woman there your plaything?
Once again, i am forced to enquire of a dev:

Have you even​
MET us?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
They still haven't fixed this error yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh yea, I remember that one.

script.rpy, section "define_variables"

.option isn't initialized for any of the girls, so each section needs it initialized, like:

Code:
    $ clare_char.option=0

$ lucy_char.option=0

$ amanda_char.option=0

$ jen_char.option=0
Then start a new game.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Cirdon

There is also
when clicking on the ? and Clare and Lucy icon
Same problem. Referencing variables that don't get initialized, so don't exist to reference

In Scripts.rpy, find

Code:
    $ clare_char.quests_total=4
Update it to
Code:
    $ clare_char.quests_total=5
    $ clare_char.quest_swimming=0
Then a little further down find
Code:
    $ lucy_char.quests_total=6
and update it to

Code:
    $ lucy_char.quests_total=7
    $ lucy_char.quest_swimming=0
And... start a new game.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Looking realy goooooood... Ah... Can not wait when game be have 3-4 more updates...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I noticed a few errors in some spots like when you are asking the Ms. Vadenberg about the girls Amanda's and Lucy's info that she says is mixed up.

Another spot is has Amanda_char.named used for Amanda's name instead of her name.

I'm not sure what bug fixes the DEV actually fixed because as far as I can see all the old bugs are still here including this one. You can ignore it but you have to do it every single time. There's another one where char is spelled cahr.

Took a shower in the morning and it switched to a night event where the MC couldn't sleep and Scary Clare comes to the room and then later when it's the afternoon if you go to the staff cabin it's dark in the place and if you click on their door another event starts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
LostKing

All games by this DEV are usually buggy you just have to learn how to fix most of them or find fixes for them in the games threads.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kingvlad

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Oh man, I remember this dev — the last game, Confidence, was an interesting idea just absolutely shot through with an amazing inability to actually code. Like, I'm still not sure they know that python is case sensitive. Last time around, the game got halfway salvaged by f95 members doing patches, but once they gave up, the game just trundled on as a total fucking mess.

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes