Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
gonna give it a shot.

i see a trap tag and my only concern when it comes to these characters is when they're good characters but rarely do they have a female variant if you're not interested in that tag.

but as long as they're avoidable i could care less.

MC's appearance: i cant put my finger on it but the MC doesnt look right to me. like he looks like an old man that can pass off as young.:LOL:...maybe it the haircut that doesnt match well with whatever stubble he has around his jaw.

at the moment it isnt bad. intro to some characters but not alot going on. for a .1 it's ok.

for anyone wondering. the rape tag is avoidable but at the moment it's not full on rape. handjobs and blowjobs from what i remember. the mc is the one getting all the action from the looks of it.

doesnt tell you when you finish the game though or any kind of quest log either. sandbox is at the moment just to move around. no cash mechanics or even stats like strength, int, etc. so no grind.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
That's a lot of tags for a v0.1. Are they actual or planned tags?
currently pregnancy is more impregnation(creampie).

drugs i dont think were used directly more like you walk in on a girl after she took them

anal is fingering at the moment.

rape is also limited. (comment right above yours.)

and trap is that there's a character who's a trap in general. is refferred to as a male(brother of some girl) no sex yet though.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Trap avoidable?
not really?

the situation gives you a choice how to respond to him but nothing sexual happens. this also happens before MC is aware he's a guy.

no idea if it'll be an option in the future.

obviously the absolute ideal for me is an option to toggle trap content. if you choose no then your just dealing with a slim girl.

but as it is at the moment. nothing happens...although you cant choose the mc's thoughts afterwards.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Well Mom left, and he seems to be an only child, though mom could have taken them years ago who knows. So maybe but seems unlikely at best

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hoping mom left and took her daughter...

realize dev has a patreon and not a subscribestar. so chances are unlikely:cry:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
hoping mom left and took her daughter...

realize dev has a patreon and not a subscribestar. so chances are unlikely:cry:
I mean some devs skate for years... I'm wishing him luck with the non-con though haven't played yet but it's the only reason I downloaded this lol.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes