4.40 star(s) 236 Votes

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I can't understand why people hate so much Stephanie, i like Amelie but i think all 3 girls deserve some time!
Personally, I am just over the cute (sometimes), bitchy, blackmailing, entitled, full of herself, often rapey, younger sister trope. I'm aware that it is the wet dream of many players (especially if you add red hair and freckles), but it's been done to death and I just find it annoying now. So when I see someone like Stephanie, who fits half of those, I'm immediately not interested.

But that's just me, happy to leave those girls for anyone else that wants them.;)

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
can you link originals sources for these works u mentioned? thank you.
--- this is offtopic, so I'll keep it short.
not really sure about the original sources.. it's just things I've been waiting years for with some kind of release date planned
1. Jackerman's Mother's Warmth 1&2: somewhere on this site, rule34video, or any better pr0n site. dude mentioned a 3rd part on some post 1-2 years back
2. Necrophagist's new album (tech death metal): was announced something around 2 decades ago. the material is apparently there, but ???
3. Scott Lynch's Gentleman Bastard series (Locke Lamora xyz): really good fantasy.. well written & enjoyable read. he's got a website with a half-assed blog where the dude cries about his failed life most of the time.

TessxV

Jul 15, 2020
These game creators sure do have the worst luck, something drastic always happen to them and force them to delay with their next update.

I was thinking about creating a game, but i am going to pass since i would like to avoid a series of unexpected events.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
These game creators sure do have the worst luck, something drastic always happen to them and force them to delay with their next update.

I was thinking about creating a game, but i am going to pass since i would like to avoid a series of unexpected events.
karmas only happens to milker dens

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
Jesus, thankful for the gallery mod , what a waste of time if we were to play this all through, idk why these devs invest so much attention on hand jobs , boob jobs , ass jobs etc , people wanna see anal and vaginal just as much. Also wtf man you don't need to be teasing one character for such a long time. Even popular games let your experience the final boss before the last showdown.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
View attachment 3625473

I literally googled phrases to say in the summer...

Hey folks, hope you all are doing well. Finally I can say that the visual work (animations, images, etc.) is... almost done.
just one more scene to go, one that just popped into my head a couple of hours ago. you all have to forgive me (again), but it has to be in this chapter. Once I finish up the graphic part, I'll be able to fully dive into the code and finally release the chapter.
Thank you so much for the support guys, really apreciated.

Here the porcentajes of work done:
Code = 30%
Writing = 100% i swear
Images = 95%????? (630 images)
Animations = 18
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Literalmente busque frases para decir en el verano...

Que hay gente, espero que estén todos bien.
Por fin puedo decir que el trabajo visual (animaciones, imágenes, etc.) está... casi listo. Solo falta una escena más, una que se me ocurrió hace un par de horas. Tienen que perdonarme (otra vez), pero tiene que estar en este capítulo.
Una vez que termine con la parte gráfica, podré sumergirme por completo en el código y finalmente lanzar el capítulo.
Muchas gracias por el apoyo, de verdad aprecio mucho.

Aquí los porcentajes de trabajo realizado:
  • Código = 30%
  • Guón= 100% lo juro
  • Imágenes = 95%????? (630 imágenes)
  • Animaciones = 18
so some time in july if he actually works.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Jesus, thankful for the gallery mod , what a waste of time if we were to play this all through, idk why these devs invest so much attention on hand jobs , boob jobs , ass jobs etc , people wanna see anal and vaginal just as much. Also wtf man you don't need to be teasing one character for such a long time. Even popular games let your experience the final boss before the last showdown.
Nah i love ass jobs. But yeah boob jobs and hand jobs are meh.

Jul 5, 2020
Personally, I am just over the cute (sometimes), bitchy, blackmailing, entitled, full of herself, often rapey, younger sister trope. I'm aware that it is the wet dream of many players (especially if you add red hair and freckles), but it's been done to death and I just find it annoying now. So when I see someone like Stephanie, who fits half of those, I'm immediately not interested.

But that's just me, happy to leave those girls for anyone else that wants them.;)
All the 3 characters has been done to death.

The cool/badass older sister. This is the vanilla girl.
The cutesy/jealousy little sister. The petit girl.
The forbidden mom/we shouldn't do this/my marriage is shit, I haven't been touched. The milf with badonkers.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
All the 3 characters has been done to death.

The cool/badass older sister. This is the vanilla girl.
The cutesy/jealousy little sister. The petit girl.
The forbidden mom/we shouldn't do this/my marriage is shit, I haven't been touched. The milf with badonkers.
Can't argue with that!

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
I hope Dev speed up his work and complete the game and then, IMO Dev should rescript whole game with good incest (real aunt) and add voice on it!
And finally introduce MC's mom ! :WeSmart:

Last edited:

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
I hope Dev speed up his work and complete the game and then, IMO Dev should rescript whole game with good incest (real aunt) and add voice on it!
And finally introduce MC's mom ! :WeSmart:
It would be really great if they added a mother character after Aunt Amelia. For an aunt, amelia is too young

Reactions: Boobgobbler

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
It would be really great if they added a mother character after Aunt Amelia. For an aunt, amelia is too young
I remember she said she was married when she was young so overall her age is around 35 and i think her age is ok for being aunt!

Reactions: Punto

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
"For an aunt" lmfao, being an aunt or uncle is just having a brother or sister with kids on their own. You can be an aunt right in the moment you are born, are you guys high or what? XD
I think you are misunderstood!
We know how someone can be aunt or uncle, the point of being young or perfect age is something like "milf" concept that a woman with 1 or 2 kid and age between 35/45!
A woman in 55/65 can be milf cuz she had kids but not perfect milf!:WeSmart:so she will be in gilf league!:HideThePain:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mark17

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I think you are misunderstood!
We know how someone can be aunt or uncle, the point of being young or perfect age is something like "milf" consept that a woman with 1 or 2 kid and age between 35/45!
A woman in 55/65 can be milf cuz she had kids but not perfect milf!:WeSmart:so she will be in gilf league!:HideThePain:
makes sense

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
as great as an idea that is, it would create an even greater grind for the Amelia route.
the characters are so well rounded that perhaps once the game is done per se, one could add more characters and side stories -as per your suggestion. heyhey, perhaps even bring back that initial sleep sex notion from v1/v2 or a few bad endings here and there (inb4 "whoops you died"). if I remember correctly there was sumthing like this when the uncle caught him at the beginning, not sure if it's still in the game

4.40 star(s) 236 Votes