4.20 star(s) 262 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I

I hope that scene doesn't get changed. I kind of like it when AVN's have some dark scenes that makes sense from a story telling pov. Something that you might see on a tv show or something at least when it comes to graphical violence scenes just because it's different and not something I see alot of in the AVN's ive played only a small handful. Tho I do understand not everyone likes such scenes when it involves a LI they like , but idk just from a story telling point of view I do like it cause it different and not the norm when it comes to AVN's.

What I do dislike is when there is dark scenes for the sake of a fetish and serves no purpose outside of it being a fetish, as I personally think such scenes need to have some kind of story telling behind it , otherwise I rather avoid them.
I was a bit shocked that Emma got over it so quickly.
I thought she would be more upset or something maybe she feels safer now so that's why she wasn't as emotionally scarred from the event?

Anyway, the scene certainly was interesting but I'm more excited for the next update now.
I bet it's going to be really awesome.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I honestly don't really know if I like the scene or not.
I only know I was shocked when I first saw it.

Like I said before though I just wish Emma wasn't exposed to stuff like that.
A complicated question... But if I ask myself what's better, the answer is easy. A shock for a moment or if MC let him live and she lived in fear for years... Carter did go to easy... But MC did the correct think... With Carters friends he would be out of the jail in short time (probably wouldn't go there at all), Emma and her family would be never safe... Agree, Emma shouldn't be in this situation in first place, but MC managed it good... But he couldn't stop her date... Charlie wouldn't listen to him, she thought that Emma isn't in danger anymore...

Last edited:

MOL-X

Aug 28, 2023
A complicated question... But if I ask myself what's better, the answer is easy. A shock for a moment or if MC let him live and she lived in fear for years... Carter did go to easy... But MC did the correct think... With Carters friends he would be out of the jail in short time (probably wouldn't go there at all), Emma and her family would be never safe... Agree, Emma shouldn't be in this situation in first place, but MC managed it good... But he couldn't stop her date... Charlie wouldn't listen to him, she thought that Emma isn't in danger anymore...
Yes, I agree with what the MC did to protect Emma. If the MC doesn't deal with Carter in this scene Carter will soon be rescued from prison. Then he will come back to chase the MC family. I agree that it would be better to cut Carter's role and play with the new villain that's coming.

Reactions: rudy007

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
wasn't the game almost done? Why it will be released on may?

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Sex scenes with main lady? ,heck I forgot her name :cry:
It's been 1-2 years,
She's actress where we work for her as a bodyguard

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Sex scenes with main lady? ,heck I forgot her name :cry:
It's been 1-2 years,
She's actress where we work for her as a bodyguard
I don’t understand people who follow this project and don't understand what this game is about! Yes, every story can have its own loyal fans!

But you are asking a question that you should have answered yourself even after the moment when the dev decided to redo the beginning and cut down the sex content! After two years of development, Charlotte can kiss the MC, but at the same time she still doubts and is afraid of him. After another two years, she will kiss him without fear - that’s what this game is about!

Dude, there will never be "high-quality" sex content here, forget about this project! This is a purely love story where people like to watch how the characters hold each other hands!

4.20 star(s) 262 Votes