[R>Writer] Paid Share Unpaid Hiring a Writer for Isekai Awakening

Jackie_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Project:
Isekai Awakening

Job Description:
- I want to hire a writer to help me write the sex dialogues during CGs of my game. Strictly Looking for someone who can work with RPG Maker Mz and make fast changes(as I have to release weekly versions on Patreon)

Developer:
I'm a solo developer on this project looking to hire a Writer
Jackfury99#2303

Employment Type:
-Paid/Unpaid/Revenue Share

Preferred method of contact:
- This Thread or discord Jackfury99#2303

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Part of me questions why you would need a writer for visual sex scenes. Another part of me thinks what you want is for the sex to matter in a way. So what you're really after is for someone to write the before and after sex dialogue between the MC and the lovely ladies interacted with. In which case I might be able to help. Will need to play the newest version of the game to see what needs adding first though.

Jackie_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Part of me questions why you would need a writer for visual sex scenes. Another part of me thinks what you want is for the sex to matter in a way. So what you're really after is for someone to write the before and after sex dialogue between the MC and the lovely ladies interacted with. In which case I might be able to help. Will need to play the newest version of the game to see what needs adding first though.
I need someone to write sex scenes just because I feel uncomfortable doing so and as a result I've got some complains about sex scenes dialogues being plain and not interesting... I can write the general dialogues. About the latest version v1.41 is the latest public
it should give enough idea about the writings in game

Jackie_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Care to explain? How can it be paid and unpaid at the same time? If it is paid, it would be nice knowing the rate.
This depends on the experience, last time I found one really good writer who was willing to work unpaid to improve his writing and to get credits in the game,(but due to time constraints I'm hiring again for writers who can match my speed for weekly versions and work directly in RPG Maker project) I don't mind paying a reasonable price quoted by you... I'm even willing to do a revenue share if I can find someone whose work is commendable by players