DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I show the intended sissified form, its the one on the Main Title Screen of the game. If this game was going to be longer, I might be a little more "hidden" about his (Or it would be her at that point) intended final form, but since its short, I don't care that much about that particular thing ^^

Like so:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In terms of actual sex scenes yes. There is a purity route in this game
Cool

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia
Jul 23, 2018
Clearly i will play to the end, however, as a long term fan, i just wanna point out, if Holly doesnt actually smile in the end, im gonna be super upset with you #DiscipleOfVirginia. And i dont wanna be upset with you because your my dude, you just dont know it yet.

• Haha
Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
This was bizarre. Looks interesting though. I don't quite understand what the preamble about the angels was? Is that related? I don't get it.

Yeesh3425

Feb 18, 2022
Listen, I am obviously being slightly hyperbolic to not scare of people who may be afraid that this could turn them into sissies. So this is my much more levelheaded response, hidden in spoilers in case someone has not watched it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now you know how we all felt when Sylvessa was denied her happiest ending as a vampire ponygirl.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Reactions: Yeesh3425

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
If I had put that in, I would have been denied Patreon sadly :/ Remember kids, you can brutality torture and murder someone, but as soon as anything slightly sexual gets involved, its cringe
Wait, you're on Patreon...? Is this your year of living dangerously or something...?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes