Illusion Honey Select - Open pussy in penetration mod?

Lucked7

Jun 23, 2019
Hi guys, good night/day!

Is there a mod that makes the pussy open during penetration, in Honey Select 1 or 2?
I really like the games of illusion, but they have no physics in the vagina, it is sad to see only the stick going through the vagina, with no applied physics. ;c

* If there is no mod for this in Honey Select 1/2, if possible, recommend games that have this genital physics or games that have a mod that does this.
Thanks. ;)

Reactions: niffi

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
In Honey Select 2, Roy12Mods has a mod that allows pussy lips to move based on the position of the guy's penis. The problem is that the guy's dick will shrink into the girl's pussy, but there's another mod that I forget the creator's name, that fixes that. If you use both of those mods together, then it looks like vagina physics but its not perfect.

Reactions: Lucked7

White Panther

Oct 23, 2020
Dunno about that Dynamic Vagina but I like this one called BS_Vag 1.0 by Nameless Peasant on Patreon. It's adjustable. You can use Node Constraints and colliders to make it work for penetration animations. Not gonna be easy or fast job.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucked7

BiggaNibba1

Mar 4, 2019
In Honey Select 2, Roy12Mods has a mod that allows pussy lips to move based on the position of the guy's penis. The problem is that the guy's dick will shrink into the girl's pussy, but there's another mod that I forget the creator's name, that fixes that. If you use both of those mods together, then it looks like vagina physics but its not perfect.
Do you by any chance know the name of the Roy12Mod? I only seem to find character mods

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
Do you by any chance know the name of the Roy12Mod? I only seem to find character mods
Hmm, for some reason he removed it from his site. It was called Roy12Mod's PVC collider. If you have the latest repack, you have to change the girl's vagina type to the vagina with bones. This will allow the vagina to animate.

BiggaNibba1

Mar 4, 2019
Hmm, for some reason he removed it from his site. It was called Roy12Mod's PVC collider. If you have the latest repack, you have to change the girl's vagina type to the vagina with bones. This will allow the vagina to animate.
Thanks for replying. I managed to find the PVC collider and I have the latest repack of HS2. I have the list of vaginas in the UncensorSelector but none say that they're with bones

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
Thanks for replying. I managed to find the PVC collider and I have the latest repack of HS2. I have the list of vaginas in the UncensorSelector but none say that they're with bones
You might want to try asking on the IllusionSoft Discord server. I actually don't use HS2 myself as I use AI Shoujo.

kusanagi27

Jan 28, 2018
you know in HS 2 there is a mod and plugin that makes the vagina open and closed during penetration, it will even open and close when contact with penis, name of the mod and plugin is animal42069 Better Penetration

logistix

Aug 21, 2020
just follow wh
Already downloaded better penetration from Animal 42069 where i am going to install these zips?
just follow where the folders show up in the zip, ie : BepInEx folder and replace. etc.
I can't seem to get it to work.. spent countless hours trying to follow the steps but no luck in studio neo V2... If anyone has the answer to this I would be very happy! Or better yet a tutorial!

momocthulu

Jan 25, 2022
just follow wh

just follow where the folders show up in the zip, ie : BepInEx folder and replace. etc.
I can't seem to get it to work.. spent countless hours trying to follow the steps but no luck in studio neo V2... If anyone has the answer to this I would be very happy! Or better yet a tutorial!
Me neither....spent so many hours and it just can't work