Nartha

Sep 18, 2021
guys my HDD is broken and I lost everything, I want to install HS again but now I want to do it in the best way, any help?

Jul 12, 2022
Which one version will be better for to download? Can you guide me how to make a scene? Or like making visual novel with option?

Palemagister

Apr 2, 2020
How can I add mods to the original version?
Generally mods can be just extracted to the Honey Select root folder. The .zip files should have the relevant folders (abdata, userdata etc.) and files then go where they're supposed to go. Also helps to check if there are installation instructions included. Character cards go to UserData\chara\female (or male, if it's a male character).

Reactions: reserba132

kaminodouke

Dec 9, 2019
I downloaded final repack 3.5 and trying to get some cards to load in the game. when I check the chara/female folder there's a bunch of cards in it, but when I play the game there's only 1 card that I can load/select? anyone know how to make cards work?

sussyboy

May 15, 2022
I have downloaded the official ver and installed IPA from github, the plugins dont work even after following all those steps

Feb 13, 2021
How do i enable the console like i would in HS2? if there is one? the init setting is in Japanese, and if anyone can help me find where to download the wide slider that would be appreciated!

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
How do i enable the console like i would in HS2? if there is one? the init setting is in Japanese, and if anyone can help me find where to download the wide slider that would be appreciated!
I'm not sure if it's included in the repack but as far as I know you nee IronPython for the console to open with control + ` . This should also be the wideslider you need.

Mr Extazy

Oct 6, 2019
hello, does someone have the mod [Ad]shoe01v.2 and [Sak]shorts 200702_fix? i've been trying to get them from the links of hsresolvemoreslotsID but all the links are dead

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes