• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh and here is the thing, the reason I even download this literal joke is the fact this is like 500MB in file size, and it is Ren'py, so I assume that means it has something to show even in demo form.
But nah, the reason it is more bloated then a corpse under the sea with cemented legs is because every frame of the animated background is save as individual PNG files.

Must give credit when credit is due, this does fool me more than it being an actual game.
Since normally I doesn't bother with demo when there are so many fucking adult games in existence, and only like a third of them even goes anywhere.

Last edited:

YoukoKurama

Nov 29, 2017
Posted on April 1st, thread updated today trying to get a second laugh uploader? At least remove the April Fool's jokes or make an announcement.
A simple "Yes this was a joke then the dev actually decided to go for it," Would explain.

Reactions: Fapheeo

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I don't know what inside a person would make them Rule 34 MINECRAFT of all things...
... but I'm glad people like this exist it makes the world a way more interesting place. :LOL:

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
You should sign up to become a marketplace creator to sell this in the Minecraft Marketplace.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes