• DD/E

• DDD/F

• DDDD/G

• H OR LARGER

Results are only viewable after voting.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
if she ain't got back problems then they are too small.. I kid I kid. a little more than a hand full .. saggy just turns me off

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
I would like pictures with this poll. ;)
Hahahaha depends on whose pictures, for example some games are like yeah these are D cup, when really they r about G. Also boobs are subjective and depends on age, real or fake, sag or perk, etc. You could get pics that for some reason someone doesnt like so votes differently then they would for different pictures of boobies.

I've date girls from A to DD and it really depends on the boobs themselves, who they r attached too, rather than one size only. Granted i'm not a boob man, but i do find a preference for B or C if i were just thinking boobs. Games nowadays seen to feature either A, or smaller, or G or bigger. Too much extreme not enough middle ground.

Reactions: Derover and grev

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
My wife is a D but I used to go for smaller breasted women. I've never been a fan of large breasts.

My wife has been the exception.

Smallest i've seen on a woman i've been in a relationship with is an A. She was tiny but in her 30's. Tiny everything, she was just over 5 foot and built like a pencil.

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
I can`t choose by the size only. It depends on the breast. There cute little cherry breasts. There are sexy pear breast. Wonderful peachy breasts. Big breasts some times look like ugly jugs, but some of them are hot melons. And don`t get me started about the nipples.

M

MantisK

I still have trouble adding pictures, they post about 50% of the time. I'm thinking of a penis poll, though, because we know there are females in the house!

IndoorMinotaur

Sep 4, 2017
For my money, it's the shape that matters more than the size.

If they can maintain ideal proportions, there is no fathomable earthly concept like "too big." :p

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
For my money, it's the shape that matters more than the size.

If they can maintain ideal proportions, there is no fathomable earthly concept like "too big." :p
so if they are perfectly shaped but drag on the ground and she can't walk they aren't to big? lol

Reactions: IndoorMinotaur