DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
The game is on a pace to grow more.. but, of course a lot of people who found out this the same dev as max life, said NOPE! and never looked back when this game first dropped. Just gotta see what the future holds. I feel like if the dev somehow manage to fuck this one up like max life, Don't see him recovering, AT ALL.
in a way can't blame them ,
now he has to prove himself to them , and they are right to say so

so now the dev has 2 choises , make the same mistake for money with getting a lower base at the end
or stay this course which proves he can keep as is, and get old ones back

Jul 16, 2018
Kuggazer
Really like this VN so far, but I'm a little bummed out that the MC is back in 'our/real' world.
I really loved the fantasy characters, because you never know what type of character the MC can encounter. Except for that cat lady, people are just the same plain old human characters we see in 99% of other VNs.
So, hopefully MC will return to the fantasy world soon!

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I have been a bit on defensive side with this game when I learned he was the dev from Max life, since a good amount of time has passed since the first release can someone tell me if dev maintained his word and kept this game free of cuck shity content?
I really want to try the game but dunno if he has or will keep his word.
Ty in advance

Reactions: Chris2041

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I have been a bit on defensive side with this game when I learned he was the dev from Max life, since a good amount of time has passed since the first release can someone tell me if dev maintained his word and kept this game free of cuck shity content?
Ty in advance
he has so far.
no worries.

Reactions: Sngo

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Ty in advance
He did so far, but honestly how much u can trust some degenerate who create NTR?:unsure:

Reactions: Faxe10%

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
He did so far, but honestly how much u can trust some degenerate who create NTR?:unsure:
For now, I'm cautiously choosing to believe that the dev will not include NTR in this one, as they seem to have learnt from past mistakes:

I understand you, but with Max's life I lost not only your support, but that of many others. You can believe me or not, but I will not make the same mistake twice. The mistake of making sharing scenes optional. I thought I was not hurting anyone this way, I was wrong. Also because it's easy for things to get out of hand sooner or later.
I have learned my lesson, trust me. I will not make the same mistake twice ;)
As you said yourself, I lost so much with those choices. Trust, respect, money.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
learn? he is still doing it :D

just something from last comments

View attachment 3690981
I'm no fan of NTR, but i think continuing it in the other game that he already started it in, is understandable. If he abandoned the NTR that game would probably loose most of its remaining supporters. People who hate NTR probably left when NTR was forced in, and won't come back. People who came or stayed for the NTR will leave if it gets removed.

This game is different, he knows not to add NTR and because he hasn't he isn't trapped having it added.
I think it's only fair to give this game it's once chance

homor

Oct 22, 2023
but this is max life, so who cares

i can understand why you are cautious about the dev

but why make such a big fuss now if none of this is in “how i became a hero”?

if that changes then that's different before then there's no point in discussing it
same dev same shit

homor

Oct 22, 2023
I'm no fan of NTR, but i think continuing it in the other game that he already started it in, is understandable. If he abandoned the NTR that game would probably loose most of its remaining supporters. People who hate NTR probably left when NTR was forced in, and won't come back. People who came or stayed for the NTR will leave if it gets removed.

This game is different, he knows not to add NTR and because he hasn't he isn't trapped having it added.
I think it's only fair to give this game it's once chance
i experinced when he ruined max life once, dont force me to experience it again with his diferent game...

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes