[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Paid Share Huge project, looking to build a team of 3 designer and 3 developper

philippe arf

Jan 24, 2018
Project:
- the name is currently not disclosed, as well as the project, as said it is a huge project

Developer:
- I myself will act as CTO organising the team and the project

Looking for:
- unity VR Dev
- unity 3d Level designer
- unity 3d avatar / accessories designer

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share and Paid.

Work commitment:
- full time long term project, with possibilities to get shares

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: mskiller#2552

Job Description:
- we need 6 unity developper capable of managing user interface, interaction, as well as server/client interaction
3 unity 3d level / avatar designer to work on the world

Additional comments:
this project is actually working on its investment feed, once the investment is reach, employment and contract will start.
We hope to start the developpement summer 2023 for a launch in summer 2024.
Employment will be work from home with a regular trip to our main office based in France

I will not expose here the whole project, and will be able to discuss it only once nda are signed between parties

kinrean

May 12, 2018
there is really alot of warning sign , the one that i hate the most are sign the NDA , why that is bad because in the future , if you make any game close to his ideal, you will be in a big problem.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Seems kindof fishy, in which city are you based in France ?

philippe arf

Jan 24, 2018
wow did not expect that kind of reaction, this was a first post to see if there is a chance for me to find devs that are willing to invest themselves in a project that could earn big.
Also, as said in the tag there would be interrest which mean for the best and first to join, they will have shares.
now to reply to each:

@thegooglyman
"since you don't actually bring any technical skills to the projec " : well how would you say I bring no technical skill to the project? I'm an IT director, with a long past in infrastructure management, I also have several skills regarding developpment, but not design for sure.

@kira123
@Ninoss

We are currently in the investment phase, office is not ready yet, but my associate has a location near Bordeaux, and my self in Nice.
I don't see why it would be fishy to be located in France, with our working laws, I believe it should be one of the less fishy place to work.

@kinrean
NDA is simply to not divulg ou use our project before we finish it. You have those everywhere...

@MissFortune

Well no question asked there, just your Red Flag, great....

AS my project is NFSW I decided to look here first before looking the usual place to find devs, as I believe here you already like working in that context and you maybe are looking to earn more than just your patreon.

My mistake maybe, my contact are still available for those who like to read past those red flaggy comment without real knowledge of the situation.
I got a POC in building actually, but will not reveal until its done.

In any case, if investment phase go well we are looking to start around this summer.

Cheers to you all.

philippe arf

Jan 24, 2018
a constructive reply indeed....too much troll, and I believe I will find dev easier on other platform, I just posted it here because I believe devs that are here may havee interest in the topic of this dev...

Just disapointed with F95 commu now....

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
philippe arf
That's because I'm french so yeah knowing where you are located is an interesting intel, for me at least ^^

I don't think there is any issue with the F95 commu, it's just that we are devs used and trained against a variety of scams so any red flags starts an instant defensive response.

But yeah if a POC is in course, even if I think the VR ero-game ecosytem already has big players and doesn't have a huge player base, some 3d Unity devs may contact you.
But tbh even if many of us are experienced with Unity, I think it's mainly with 2d projects so that might explain why (besides any red flaggy things) u're not getting that much responses.

philippe arf

Jan 24, 2018
Thanks for your reply Ninoss
I was not expecting so much answers, but at least not so trolly ... ;)
also who you think as big player in " VR ero-game ecosytem already has big players "
As I don't see much coming out really....

user220

Nov 2, 2021
Since you can't share specific details, you could attract more interest by sharing a vague info, such as: the planned crowfund (eta, how much) the raised budget aim; the range of average revshare/pay for those 9 profiles you search; past experience with games (especially nsfw), and something useful for your goal.

NDA shouldn't be a problem for anyone willing to commit, but don't put all your faith on papers as people online aren't same as people irl.

If you haven't done a proper market research, the whole project might be wrongly estimated even from start. If you think there's an open market/niche for starting a "huge game", well, you might think again. Or on the other hand, there might not be enough profitable audience in it, so yes, market research is something you shold consider.

Good luck!

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
You might want to update your initial post to include planned NFSW content and genre of game.

Many of the skilled people here may not be willing to work on certain kinks (loli, bestiality, guro, scat, urination, ntr, incest, etc.). The lack of mentioning any planned kinks is also a large red flag. Making a NSFW game but not mentioning anything NSFW related makes it seem questionable at best, as does not mentioning even the genre the game is going to be.

Without knowing the base line of some of the kinks or game design features you are after, it also makes it much harder to attract interest. There is a lot you can reveal that shows genuine intent without actually going into any depth of your idea or concept (unless of course you are using kinks or a game concept that no one else on the planet has conceived of before).

For NSFW example:
Game will include sex between humans on humans, humans on animals, humans on machines, humans on plants, rocks on humans, incest, rape, protaganist gender, impregnation, etc.

For genre example:
Game will be adventure, platformer, rpg, fps, trainer, etc.

Just being "a huge project" in Unity really is unlikely to attract any genuine interest from talented people that might otherwise be very interested in helping your project and working with you. And all of this can easily be revealed without anyone having any clue about your project or concept.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
That's a red flag in and of itself, even looking passed the whole post is basically being littered with them.
Yeah, it definitely has a lot of red flags popping up. That was the one that jumped out to me with bright blinking lights based on how many times I've seen others post about the next big thing here and then nothing ever comes of it.

But I figure, on the off chance it is genuine and just very poorly presented, some suggestions to make it more appealing could be useful. If it isn't genuine, my suggestions will just drift sadly off into the wind and hopefully someone else who reads this page in the future will remember it when they decide to post their request for help.

Reactions: MissFortune

philippe arf

Jan 24, 2018
Thanksfor all your post, you are right, i might have hush down things, as i was quite excited by the possibility, even I still am, I will wait for a proper way to present it once I reach my first goal.
Thank you all.