VN Ren'Py Hymn of Affection - Development Thread - Thoughts & Ideas

Siimpleton

Jun 7, 2023
Hello Everyone, I'm Siimpleton, I wanted to make a VN for awhile and was wondering how or what people's thoughts about it will be, I am currently in the planning phase with not really much expectations and currently Directionless, and i want to put a very low expectations due to my inexperience in writing and coding with plans mostly releasing the V0.1 within next year or next 2 years due to university and internship and I will work on this alone.
Mostly I would want to make the game into a Lovey Dovey dating wholesome simulator, the focus point is to go on dates with certain girls and get to know them more.

This thread is mostly just to give feedback on the story and what your opinions on what I should do / add

(Also name of the game will change, open to suggestions)

The Gameplay Loop:
You are a teacher in a prestigious academy, your everyday is quite normal with nothing much in your life, wake up, go to work, eat, shower, sleep.
One day, you are assigned by the principal to help a student who hasn't been coming to academy, with no choice, you are forced to do so, The girl was a shut in gamer with no regards to outside life, you help her in various ways and help her with studies, and she have fallen in love with you and wants to keep you by her side.
After a long time of teaching her, other students took notice and that you are too close with the girl in academy and assumed you are sleeping with her.
The principal congratulates you and removes you off your Teacher role and given you a new job as a rehabilitator towards several students instead.

Each day, noon, night you get to pick a girl and go do activities together and repeat

The story has technically no endings and mostly just be side quests to every single girl you decide to pick
for example:
if you pick Girl A and get story progress on her - Girl B/C/D wont get affected by the decision.
if you already finished Girl A and marry her(Example) - Girl B/C/D wont get affected by the decision.

Story would look like NIKKE, Blue Archive or Fate/Grand Order Bond Stories

I'll try to implement costume system

Current Girls (Non Render yet and probably will change appearance):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Possible Character:
- Jackal
- Dwarf
- Imp

Possible Tags/Fetishes:
The game is going to focus on the story of the girl above all else, tags are things I have planned and what could possibly be implemented on the girls story.

- 3DCG
- Ahegao
- Animated
- Big Tits
- Big Ass
- Comedy
- Cosplay
- Creampie
- Handjob
- Humor
- Kinetic Novel
- Love
-Male Protagonist
- Pitjob
- Romance
- Sleep Sex
- Slice of life
- Vaginal Sex
- Virgin

- Marriage (Probably)
- Pregnancy (Probably)

There will probably be more as i think of ideas on how each girl stories goes.

Currently that is all i have to show on this project, please give me suggestions on how to make the girls look better, what story should look like, or what this thread should look like, or anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mystic Paragon