[R>Translator] Paid I am looking for someone who can correct the English of a translator (enter for more inf)

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Project:
The game is called Altered City.
(To read the introduction to the game enter my patreon: Patreon.com/AlteredVision )

Developer:
Altered Vision
Patreon : Patreon.com/AlteredVision.

Looking for:
As I say in the title, I am looking for someone who can correct the English of a translator.
The game uses the Renpy engine.

Employment Type:

What I am looking for is someone who can start this project with me, when I start making money, I will start paying, and as I start increasing my profit, your profit will also increase.

Work commitment:

Having said the above, I cannot force a person to work "x" time, but what I need is someone who has time for this, the game is already in beta of the first version.

Preferred method of contact:

Here, and once we settle, we will use discord where possible.

Job Description:
I am looking for someone who has time for this project, the game is in the first version (beta), this version needs to correct some things (such as grammar or others).
I need someone to play and understand the context of what he is reading to correct it (if it is wrong).
It is not simply someone who reads the spirit and corrects mistakes, since that would lose the context of the situation.
In addition to having the first version in that state, I have already written version 0.2.
If you are interested, I can send you the sprit so you can read it and decide if you want to join this project.
As I said before, I need someone who has time to devote to this game, as soon as this version is corrected, the game will be published.

Additional comments:
Nothing more to add, just if you have any questions, tell me.

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
Hey, i am 23 yo, i can help you with the english. I should not be your first option, eventhough, i will, very willingly, play the game and correct the english as you see fit, i have a regular job that takes 8 hours or more per day, and i know nothing of programing/coding games, you would have to code the corrected text yourself (sorry, my job as nothing to do with coding)
also, i try to have a life and so i wouldnt be available everyday. (weekends mostly)
I am portuguese, but i have C1 Cambridge level of english, i see it as a nice experience, for me, so, when the time comes, i will charge little, i can dedicate myself from 18h to midnight, if needed, during weekdays
I do not have the availability you ask for, but given the circumstances of payment i dont think you could do much better
i am willing to do a small trial for you to see if my writing is what you look for, i am very curious about your game