3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Groomtinger

Aug 9, 2017
This art style and scene style is my kind of thing. I really like the high-detail cut-ins but the pixel animations. I also love NTR, so this game is perfect.

Except... The protagonist REALLY fucking sucks. You can't relate to this fucking loser at all. Even on a high Justice run when the girl proposes that they do sexy stuff (sans insertion) his first response (and what he actually asks her to do) is a fucking ARMPIT JOB. He's just a fucking degenerate. And he treats his co-worker like trash on a low Justice run, when she obviously likes him a lot and would be willing to listen to his explanation and even offers to help with money (albeit, her offer seems a tad naive).

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Can anyone a little more knowledgeable,pls tell my why there is a " checks-network-adapters " tag on this game on Virustotal? I assume " checks-user-input " is more control and stuff? But I have never encountered a game here with "checks-network-adapters" tag:HideThePain:,pls explain.

VT link-

• Sad
Reactions: Zippix

Ventusgames

Aug 30, 2017
OP maybe u should write the freeze solution in the post under idc known issues or something bcs its seems like many people just can't read the forum at all. I mean the solution was already posted multiple times in page 1-4 still people ask for it.

Oct 27, 2019
This art style and scene style is my kind of thing. I really like the high-detail cut-ins but the pixel animations. I also love NTR, so this game is perfect.

Except... The protagonist REALLY fucking sucks. You can't relate to this fucking loser at all. Even on a high Justice run when the girl proposes that they do sexy stuff (sans insertion) his first response (and what he actually asks her to do) is a fucking ARMPIT JOB. He's just a fucking degenerate. And he treats his co-worker like trash on a low Justice run, when she obviously likes him a lot and would be willing to listen to his explanation and even offers to help with money (albeit, her offer seems a tad naive).
Weird, i thought people who play NTR loved to say that you aren't supposed to relate to the protagonist and that if you do so it is your own fault.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes