[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Paid Share I Need Help if I Am ever to Make Progress

Archxangel

Feb 21, 2021
Introduction:

In a previous post (a long while back), I noted that I stumbled onto Adult Visual Novels quite by accident, and have become enamored of the possibilities. Perhaps a year ago, I began writing the elements of a story, (actually four, but lets focus on this one for now) and in the interim, I have fleshed out the details to build an erotic story worth telling in words and pictures. So, I began; I am doing the coding, the renders, and all the other development without assistance, and it is a slow process. I want to offer others a chance to be part of a team.

Project:
The project is an AVN with a pre-planned arc of approximately 12 chapters. The origin, most of the arc, and the ending are fleshed out, with the necessary changes, alternatives and options yet to be decided, created, and implemented. I have most of the actors created, (as I love doing the visual aspects, I am just slow which is hindering progress) the prologue completed and portions of the first chapter ‘sets’ ready to be utilized. Due to the nature of DAZ, sets may change and adapt as we refine the story, and what can be made readily available which makes sense for the story. I can continue to create alone, but it will take many months at the rate I am progressing.

The game features a modern protagonist, recently graduated from university, who ends up uncovering secrets and lies about his life, his parents, his girlfriends, and his guardian.

-The story is scripted such that choices affect the main characters progress, direction, and alternates to solve each chapter (or more precisely, each ‘contract’).
-Three potential endings depending upon choices made during the game.
-Contracts will span the globe, with the protagonist sinking deeper into the truth over time.
And much more.

Some fetishes include:
A university girlfriend (all the girls are former university associates except the little sister) who wants to be pregnant and married.
A medical professor girlfriend with a pain fetish, another law intern with bondage fetishes.
A coach who wants her ‘boys’ to win at any cost.
Two girlfriends, one Asian and one Russian, each with repressed sexual fetishes.
A pair of prostitutes who live in the manor with our protagonist.

Looking for:
Artist:
One or more Artists who can assist in creating renders of a quality and style I am looking for.

Programmer:
Programmer who undemands Ren’Py and can add value to the work I have done, such as menus and integrating a phone system which can reference a gallery, contracts, dossiers, and the like.

Employment Type:
I am open to commission type work, piecemeal – paid for each individual task, contract work - a set amount upon completion of milestones, or revenue share.

Work commitment:
The scale of the project, at the release of three to four contracts a year, is approximately three years for this project. There are four other potential projects waiting int the wings – although I did not want to start a second project until this one is completed.

The Team:
Currently, I alone, am working on this project, in my spare time.

Contact me:

Discord: ArchxAngel#4067
Or message me on this forum or DM, whatever works best.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Sounds like an interesting concept. When it gets further along shoot me the name of it so I can try it out.

Good luck on getting an artist to help you.

Archxangel

Feb 21, 2021
I will. It is still lacking about 400 renders - The prologue is currently about 7500 lines of code, all told. Not yet ready for evaluation, but i am trying.

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Hi. The projects sounds quite interesting, and I can help with renpy.

About art - are you using pure render? Have you thought about improving renders with ai / stable diffusion?

P.S. messaged in discord

Archxangel

Feb 21, 2021
To answer the question asked, yes, pure renders. I have not been editing. 4-20 renders a week... slow.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
We have an artist for spare , you can hire him if you want , check out our renders to see if it fits your quality.

Archxangel

Feb 21, 2021
Note. I have had several individuals inquire about this thread; you are welcome to ask questions and post and I will let everyone know if I have any further needs or inquiries. Thanks to everyone who took the time.

Archxangel

Feb 21, 2021
Me. I love the artistic aspects of DAZ, and I really enjoy making the renders, but I can do only a few a day, and ultimately, only a dozen or two a week. So it takes time to get the first portion of the game I want to present out to the world. I am loathe to give up too much creative control, so I have held tightly to the design aspects. Which brings us to now, and the need to get some help if I am going to make this work.

So it is me. An artist my whole life - capable of programming, competent with DAZ, excited about the prospect of getting the game into the wild, and yet trepid about all of the above.

May 16, 2018
Hi there, good morning, I saw your post on F95 yesterday and wanted to see if you needed help with your project. It's always nice to see a project that is organized and fleshed out, which is pretty impressive considering that you've been working it alone. I have some examples of work I did for various projects at brazilianhamilton.wordpress.com , check it out and let me know what you think.
You can message me through discord Brazilian Hamilton#8573