[R>Programmer] I want to create a game

DoomsArmada

Oct 16, 2018
Job Description:
Good afternoon, ok I introduce myself I am Doomsarmada I am trying to co-create a somewhat different game I am a graphic designer living in Mexico, and I have played several games from this site, the intention is to find people willing to be part of this project now that my RPGMAKER skills suck, the intention is to create an rpg style game but with several variants what do I mean? Well aren't you worried that only women in games can be corrupted until after the first sexual encounter? my idea is to create a world in which training. Corruption is at the free will of the player, for example, if they want the main character to be a virgin until the end of the game, they can achieve it, but with variants, how about if she likes to give oral or anal sex but keeping her hymen.

Given that in most games the macho habit prevails, what if there were quests such as delivery of specific costume designs and something very important that if they could interact at some point in the open world, with each of the npc's as an independent quest line.

I attach my character design style, and for any questions I remain at your disposal.

Developer: ME atm...

Looking for: atm just Programmer

trainning.png

Last edited:

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
The idea itself is not bad. Players appreciate the fact that they can decide with their fully played character instead of sticking to the choices imposed on us. The development and decisions made have an impact not only on the course of the game but also on the character and this is also an advantage rpg engines are good (I personally love games on this engine), however, working with them is sometimes more time-consuming than renpy, although it depends on the skills of the user. I will be watching this post and keeping my fingers crossed :)

Reactions: DoomsArmada

dix1mm

Jan 8, 2019
Hello, i'm unity programmer. You can add me in discord dix1mm#7047. I have my own asset for visual novels that supports simple effects with timer (like at 3-rd second rotate/move/resize/recolor image), sandbox system that include time system and locations, comfortable system for minigames integration (it's not necessarily "mini" game, it's game in game).

Last edited:

DoomsArmada

Oct 16, 2018
The idea itself is not bad. Players appreciate the fact that they can decide with their fully played character instead of sticking to the choices imposed on us. The development and decisions made have an impact not only on the course of the game but also on the character and this is also an advantage rpg engines are good (I personally love games on this engine), however, working with them is sometimes more time-consuming than renpy, although it depends on the skills of the user. I will be watching this post and keeping my fingers crossed :)
I appreciate your opinion and an image of a possible corruption scene besibol.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: FirstForm

DoomsArmada

Oct 16, 2018
Hello, i'm unity programmer. You can add me in discord dix1mm#7047. I have my own asset for visual novels that supports simple effects with timer (like at 3-rd second rotate/move/resize/recolor image), sandbox system that include time system and locations, comfortable system for minigames integration (it's not necessarily "mini" game, it's game in game).
Thanks for your comment and I'll add you on Discord. also any opinion is very well received

DoomsArmada

Oct 16, 2018
Preferred method of contact:
Discord: doomsarmada#8082

For ppl that wants to know more about the project...

Jul 4, 2022
Atm over 15 000 words, what it thosemeans well i was working into the story and some of the images of the intro and scenarios, due the complications of get a RPG programmer talking with ppl that want to CO_WORK in RemPy.
Hey man, amazing work/art! Hope the best for your project

Are you in need of help in the programming area? Let me know if I can be of any help, I am from México as well (Spanish speaker)

In any case, wish you the best!

• Red Heart

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
From what I've seen here you don't need a programmer at all.
At most you need basic Javascript and exp with RPG maker.
A small critic on the art... Nipples and vjj gotta be a bit more pink cause right now they're brown as shit.
In case you give up on looking for a 2nd person and decide to go for it alone you can dm me here for some resources for rpgmaker Mz.
Good luck!

DoomsArmada

Oct 16, 2018
Hey man, amazing work/art! Hope the best for your project

Are you in need of help in the programming area? Let me know if I can be of any help, I am from México as well (Spanish speaker)

In any case, wish you the best!
Hermano si pudiéramos hablar me parecería genial este es mi discord doomsarmada#8082

Last edited: