[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

insteadwind

Jan 14, 2022
Guys, do we have an Uninstaller (uninstall.exe) for Playhome or how i can fully uninstall the game. I know this is not the right thread but the Playhome thread is so dead :(.

meingott02

Apr 5, 2019
Hey all, trying to recreate Ain from Desert Stalker. This is probably as far as I've gotten. Thought maybe some of you could give it a try and let me know how it works for you. (Note: I use NextGen DeepDive Eyes, Body, and face.)

Still a lot of work to be done but thought I'd share what I have so far.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Guys, do we have an Uninstaller (uninstall.exe) for Playhome or how i can fully uninstall the game. I know this is not the right thread but the Playhome thread is so dead :(.
I always run my HS2 standalone outside registry - so deleting the game main folder and it´s gone.....

To get rid of registry remains CC-Cleaner (free) can help.

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Why not working correct please tell me. Thge card are not loading to half and nothing what is with this side.
not woking why not.
Search other gdo side with many cadrs please not the shit what Illusiion is there are very bad cards and i fidn there noting. I give a name wyh i get KLoikatsu, hs, hs2, room girls I will not click to 20 sides tofidn what iu search.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Why not working correct please tell me. Thge card are not loading to half and nothing what is with this side.
not woking why not.
Search other gdo side with many cadrs please not the shit what Illusiion is there are very bad cards and i fidn there noting. I give a name wyh i get KLoikatsu, hs, hs2, room girls I will not click to 20 sides tofidn what iu search.
Hey man - pls stop whining around here.
Everybody here knows these websites aren´t perfect and have their issues, you have to live with.
At the moment is working for me.

Mostly trolls are sabotaging these sites by overloading them with shit cards, so the mods have to close the site temporary to sort the bad content out.

At Booru you have to know that the uploaders often only present pictures and NOT cards instead of the tag "HS2 Card"!
Also mostly needed extra mods to work the card correctly aren´t offered, you have to search for your own.

And if you don´t want to "click through 20 sides" (=pages) so stop downloading tons of cards from others and try to create your own - idea? ;)

Last edited:

falco256

May 27, 2019
There are two ways:
  1. Measurements plugin. Find it at the bottom of the "Body" menu. It has some issues; it works best in pose 117 for some reason. Its bra size measurement can be wildly inaccurate (maybe only if you used anything other than the standard sliders).
  2. Height measure bar. Enable it using "Show height measure bar" in the "Plugin settings" control then right-click + drag your model to move the bar to the top of its head. That measures its height from the standard ground level so if you messed with your model's legs in Bonemod and it's now hovering, measure the bottom of its feet and subtract.
This screencap shows both in action:
View attachment 3632549
Do you know how to get that Plugin Settings window in the bottom right back? Mine used to have it, but its been turned off and I cant find it again.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Do you know how to get that Plugin Settings window in the bottom right back? Mine used to have it, but its been turned off and I cant find it again.
You should have the Plugin here
Measurement-Location.jpg

If you lost it, you can download from here

falco256

May 27, 2019
You should have the Plugin here
View attachment 3647989

If you lost it, you can download from here
yeah, I have that. I wanted the little window at the bottom right, that had
"Plugin Settings: then the check boxes for save names with translations etc." because the Measurements mod wont work without the show height measure bar enabled. and mine's vanished and i cant find the hotkey to enable it.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
"Plugin Settings: then the check boxes for save names with translations etc." because the Measurements mod wont work without the show height measure bar enabled. and mine's vanished and i cant find the hotkey to enable it.
Already tried Windows reset?
ResetWindowPosition.jpg

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
yeah nothing happened. so i closed and reopened it twice and it came back the 2nd time. weird program at times.
Shutdown and launching again would have been my next recommendation - disappearing check boxes happened to me too sometimes.

It´s a little rebellious if you want to arrange the windows by your own - so better let them at the positions as they are by default.

Reactions: falco256

Drogorius

Nov 12, 2021
And some dudes. Only the gross old guy is my original, the other two (much better creations) were stolen from one of the regular sites... not sure where exactly, but credit isn't mine anyway - regardless I know how hard it is to make a decent looking whitish dude so this is just something for those struggling:

HS2ChaM_20230409151233045.png 04b2f1205f75e1c535896dfce1c7471d21aec808.png Jason-V1.png

Reactions: Kaseijin

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
try using the previous version of measurement. It works way better for me. You don't need to be in any particular pose and you def don't need to enable the height bar enabled.

Reactions: turbojoe
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes