bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
InTheirOwnHands-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Thanks for the quick reply. I'll add it to my list to check out maybe at some point. Netorase checks one of the boxes
Edited the original reply (in case you didn't see it) to add: Threesomes and group sex (both with and without husband, sometimes single partners, sometimes multiple partners)

Reactions: bluerubber

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
It is clear that a new idea appeared that did not coincide with the old project.
Yeah, this game actually started as my coding "sandbox" where I developed and tested new features on a stripped-down game "world." Once I started playing with the idea of multiple protagonists/perspectives, the story started to take shape.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Yeah, this game actually started as my coding "sandbox" where I developed and tested new features on a stripped-down game "world." Once I started playing with the idea of multiple protagonists/perspectives, the story started to take shape.
This is normal practice. I did the same myself.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
View attachment 3222364

Overview:
In this game, you will be entering the lives of a married couple. The husband is 27 years old. The wife is 25 years old.

You will primarily be playing as the husband. This may mean making decisions about everything from your daily routine to how you handle anything out of the ordinary that comes up. These decisions will have consequences, so think carefully about what you do.

Not everything is in your control. Your wife has her own autonomy. She will, however, be influenced by your decisions. So, at least to a certain extent, your relationship is up to you.

WARNING: This game currently contains, and will continue to include, various forms of non-monogamous content that may be categorized as NTR or NTRS (netorare, netorase, etc.). This content will be avoidable on a "Faithful" path but some content may occur even on this path if certain choices are made. Other paths include (or will include) cheating (her or him), sharing, swinging, cuckolding, etc.

This game will not contain coerced or forced sexual activity, nor any incestuous relationships.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-31
Release Date: 2023-12-31
Developer: Surprise & Delight Media - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0 Final
Language: English
Other Games: In Her Own Hands
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3222455 View attachment 3222456 View attachment 3222457 View attachment 3222458 View attachment 3222459 View attachment 3222460 View attachment 3222461
Hmm, its not really ntr when you ask her if she wanna fuck other people.

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
Just a quick note to say your code is gorgeous.

Found a few bugs and odd scenes (The Meanwhile trigger sometimes appears to misfire) but honestly some of the nicest Twine code I've ever seen.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020

Found a few bugs and odd scenes (The Meanwhile trigger sometimes appears to misfire) but honestly some of the nicest Twine code I've ever seen.
Thank you! If you have time to let me know privately when you encounter bugs, I would greatly appreciate it!

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Edited the original reply (in case you didn't see it) to add: Threesomes and group sex (both with and without husband, sometimes single partners, sometimes multiple partners)
Good to know thanks. The more the merrier hah. I tend to levitate to stuff that has preggo plans at some point, but not always a requirement. I'll be keeping a close eye though cause I do like your concept and these kinds of games.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021

Good code is when many people understand it.

Bad code is when it is understandable to the developer.

At the same time, each option can be good. I am now working on a project myself where the code is quite adequate in terms of writing it. Although I myself consider it bad because it combines Russian with English.

:ROFLMAO: :LOL: Although I'm surprised at how sometimes my testers understand it, because they don't know Russian.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes