RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
No, not anymore. I think I found it on one of those VN filesharing sites, though I can't remember which one. It's been literally years since I downloaded it.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Are you still working on that Female Occupation Army vs Prince translation or is that on hold?
It's not even really on hold, if I'm being honest. I've abandoned the project. I wasn't really enjoying the game much which killed my motivation to finish it.

Bigcheesewithham

Jul 29, 2023
This is my page for my ongoing fan translation of Incubus Quest by Sweet Raspberry. I am not a Japanese speaker, so it is built on a machine translation of the game. Therefore, the translation is far from perfect, but it's legible and sensible. Please support the dev if you can. I'm sure a resourceful group such as yourselves can find links to the game if not.

Patch Info:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer's site:

Patch Download:
anyone got the mega link for the whole game? can't find it anywhere somehow.

crazydave3226

Jul 26, 2017
just google it. You should find sites that have the uncensored, cracked version.

Edit: though some of those sites don't have the current patch on them, in which case you go to the kagura games website to get the patch, or find the GOG version which usually has the patch next to it.

Last edited:

ShikiNomiya

May 7, 2018
just google it. You should find sites that have the uncensored, cracked version.

Edit: though some of those sites don't have the current patch on them, in which case you go to the kagura games website to get the patch, or find the GOG version which usually has the patch next to it.
kagura games patch is version 1.0.4 and i tried it to v1.1.2 it didn't work since the v1.1.2 is in Japanese probably the kagura patch didn't read or can't read the files, i also decompress it with jap.

crazydave3226

Jul 26, 2017
kagura games patch is version 1.0.4 and i tried it to v1.1.2 it didn't work since the v1.1.2 is in Japanese probably the kagura patch didn't read or can't read the files, i also decompress it with jap.
No the current version in both English and Japanese is v1.1.2. I didn't use the Kagura patch but just downloaded the games from websites.

In that case you should probably find the GOG version which has the unrated (uncensored) patch with it. Also to reduce confusion, the gog version says it's 1.04 but it's actually 1.1.2.

Edit: Here's the link if anyone's interested:

Though I'm unaware if this breaks any kind of rules of such in this site so if it does please let me know and I will remove posthaste.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter