• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Abandoned - Jamal Banged My Mom! [v0.67a] [shiloo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Magent

Real shame it wasn't finished, Jamal is one scheming negro. In any case most endings are already done, I've heard that Shiloo wanted to make a pimp path, too bad he isn't around to do it anymore. Oh well
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Albaduldür

It could be even better if Jamal could abuse that fucking kid's mom more....nonetheless, good game, she's such a good BBC submissive girl.
    Anyway, there are still many things to improve.
    Jamal didn't need to enter home and tell her it was him to steal their credit card money, he should have waited for her to become homeless, forcing her to become a prostitute as a job, and banging her on the streets. And she would have begged him to fuck her more and more for the money, while that kid's life would have been finally really ruined.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TheShadowJacker

Faptastic if your into cuckold, milf and taboo scenarios. Graphics little weird, but story is very nice and characters have original personalities, artist also has cool interracial comics and games for followers on her patr. page. recommended!
  4. 2.00 star(s)

CEDA

This review might change in the future if they improve the VN, but as for now its pretty bad. The excessive use of emojis to convey feeling is annoying and just the buildup is pretty dumb, in-fact I'd say its non-existent. It takes a full 5 min for the mother character to become a slave and very weird clipping on the vagina/sex scenes.

Funny and meta dialogue though I'll give them that.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

neithernor

I found this game more funny than fappable.
    characters look terrible but they have personality.
    its cool that there are paths but their branching are terrible.
    scenes are meh.
    game will need a complete overhaul to be a decent game. otherwise its just a short comedy.
    2.5/5 stars but as i cant rate half a star i rate upwards.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

fugazi666

i had low expectations but this game is actually both sexy and funny as fuck. i've laughed out loud several times in the short duration of the game. the artwork for the graphics looks to be unique and i liked it. there's a variety of musical scores and there are fitting voice effects for every sex scene. i wish we could adjust the volumes but that's tyranoscript for you i guess. there are three paths in the story you can follow by making a few choices (love, dominant and pimp). the dialogs are believable and spot on for every character. the mother is your typical stupid sexy milf, caring for her lame-ass wimpy son but she's also a racist bitch, which kinda justifies what's coming to her (british broadcasting company). so far there are only two active females in the game but i'm sure more (like jamal's hot sister) will take the stage in the coming updates. all in all it was a very enjoyable game i'd highly recommend.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Bullet01

Awful 'game', which is a struggle to even call it that. Is not remotely believable to anybody. Really bad graphics, disgusting genre with embarrassing unbelievable, laughable, racist themes. Obviously the developer has trouble writing the English language, making animations, understanding realism or reality. And tons & tons of bugs. Pitiful.