• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
The lower part of the video appear as green all the way thru the video , any idea what is causing this ?
Hm odd i dont have that problem! are you sure its not your player?

Edit:
I have tried 3 diffrent players and the problem is only on VLC player, why i do not know. I myself dont use VLC that much

Reactions: Zhagaroth

Zhagaroth

Jun 30, 2019
Hm odd i dont have that problem! are you sure its not your player?

Edit:
I have tried 3 diffrent players and the problem is only on VLC player, why i do not know. I myself dont use VLC that much
Yeah , I just noticed that too , weird , anyway , thanks for the video !

Reactions: Icerock12

ymx888

May 29, 2023
Oh, I've been holding it in for a long time. I'm sorry to say it. Can he use some normal men as the male protagonist model? We don't need big muscular men. . . When I saw Dimitrescu's plump figure, I was very excited, but the next thing I saw was a man whose whole body was covered with muscles and big blood vessels, and my excitement dropped off a cliff instantly. . . . What I'm saying is that maybe it would be better to use a normal male model with no muscles.

Kongousan

May 26, 2023
Oh, I've been holding it in for a long time. I'm sorry to say it. Can he use some normal men as the male protagonist model? We don't need big muscular men. . . When I saw Dimitrescu's plump figure, I was very excited, but the next thing I saw was a man whose whole body was covered with muscles and big blood vessels, and my excitement dropped off a cliff instantly. . . . What I'm saying is that maybe it would be better to use a normal male model with no muscles.
well...complaining here wont change anything, but maybe you could request your own commision to the animator about that