Mod Ren'Py Jury [Ep.2] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Some info an yet another custom stat reported in the MiniStat can be found in the VN's thread here if interested.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Holy smokes Batman....

Finally the wait is almost over. I'm done (minus code cleanup and retail build):
1712607868825.png

This is one of the most exhaustive ChoiceGuides I've coded to date (minus the few VN's you can guess). Even though exposure to all this work and effort will mostly go unnoticed by most site members due to not being listed in the VN's OP, those few of you that use it to enhance your experience will surely be impressed (damn, I hope so).

I've polished everything I can think of. Went back several times to elaborate and be even more clear on all of the guide (including what I already had in Ep1). I've custom coded all the SanchoGallery scenes to be as limited as possible for Player intervention (making choices during the scenes) with the exception of specific kinks. This.... is likely a SanchoMod masterpiece that I sincerely hope will greatly benefit your VN experience.

I now feel kinda sorry for that other mod now... it's like a rusted-out Pinto compared to a restomodded Yenko Camaro.

I have no idea how I'm going to be able to update this beast in the future... but where there's a will there's a way, right?

Anyway, enough yammering... let me get this cake out of the oven and done. Next post should be the premiere public release (no more early access bullshit). Thank you again for your patience as I produced this monster.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xsikal and Falcon6

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (Ep2 v2.1.1)
Jury SM B01a.jpg Jury SM B01b.jpg Jury SM B01e.jpg

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

This will get you 100% through Episode 2... no more "Early Access", this is the full complete project.

Enjoy. I'm exhausted.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elduriel and xsikal

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

Drankz

Sep 2, 2021
Hi Sancho1969! One suggestion to make your awesome mods even more awesome would be an option to select a LI to the run. In games like Jury there are points for some LIs that need to interact with other characters (for example a point and a scene with Jane on Jenny's path, maybe there are more situations like these, as I can't get all the points for some other LI's too) . I believe it will take A LOT of work to map out all the necessary points and interactions, but it would be incredible. It's just a suggestion and for an unpaid job like this it may not be worth it.

Thank you Sancho for all your work. Your mods are the best.

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
Hi Sancho1969! One suggestion to make your awesome mods even more awesome would be an option to select a LI to the run. In games like Jury there are points for some LIs that need to interact with other characters (for example a point and a scene with Jane on Jenny's path, maybe there are more situations like these, as I can't get all the points for some other LI's too) . I believe it will take A LOT of work to map out all the necessary points and interactions, but it would be incredible. It's just a suggestion and for an unpaid job like this it may not be worth it.

Thank you Sancho for all your work. Your mods are the best.
I did note that, for the Jane path, if you want her to come use your shower/bath, I *think* you have to eat breakfast with Jenny on that date, although it's not noted anywhere.

Also ran into an uncaught exception on the Jane path where she left her glasses, I brought them down with me, and then in the Free Roam, I decided to keep Jenny's panties instead of returning them. Clicking ignore jumped straight to giving Jane back her glasses instead of having the initial dialogue where she asks about them.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
ran into an uncaught exception on the Jane path where she left her glasses, I brought them down with me, and then in the Free Roam, I decided to keep Jenny's panties instead of returning them.
I see the fubar there... it's in the ChoiceGuide with the choice: "Yes you did. I have them right here"

I'll sort that in a Maintenance Update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xsikal

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I did note that, for the Jane path, if you want her to come use your shower/bath, I *think* you have to eat breakfast with Jenny on that date, although it's not noted anywhere.
Breakfast happens one of three ways:
  • Bfast with Alice awards her requesting the MC come to her room to investigate the "buzzing" sound that kept her awake the previous night.
  • Bfast with Lilly awards her requesting the MC come to her room to investigate her lamp not working.
  • Bfast with Jenny awards Jane shower request.
There's a notifier at the Bfast "freeroam" that states: "Choose whoever you want, who you choose will affect who you see later in the early evening"

Regarding the shower scene, it's not (to date) a requirement for Jane's "path" per se, although we have no idea of the ramifications of her glasses and also what the MC does with them if he has them. What's most important for her going forward (imo) is one of her two "woods" scenes (either her solo in the park or Alice then Jane). Those choice variables awarded while in the woods layup her breaking out of her shell a bit... and have consequence in the Spa scene later.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
One suggestion to make your awesome mods even more awesome would be an option to select a LI to the run.
Attempting to take this very complex VN with hundreds of files containing dozens of scenes...and making it "kinetic" is... not something I'm interested in doing. The amount of work I put in already is enormous. To make it kinetic I'd have to drop support of every other mod I have public and work on just this VN fulltime. I'm not sure that a good tradeoff if I'm being honest.

I understand your request, and it can seem like a no-brainer to do, but that's a massively complicated and time consuming production to undertaken. That's a huge ask brother... really huge.

Reactions: Drankz

Drankz

Sep 2, 2021
Attempting to take this very complex VN with hundreds of files containing dozens of scenes...and making it "kinetic" is... not something I'm interested in doing. The amount of work I put in already is enormous. To make it kinetic I'd have to drop support of every other mod I have public and work on just this VN fulltime. I'm not sure that a good tradeoff if I'm being honest.

I understand your request, and it can seem like a no-brainer to do, but that's a massively complicated and time consuming production to undertaken. That's a huge ask brother... really huge.
No problems, buddy. I understand that, and like I said before, I can imagine how much work it would take.

Thank you for your excellent work.

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
Breakfast happens one of three ways:
  • Bfast with Alice awards her requesting the MC come to her room to investigate the "buzzing" sound that kept her awake the previous night.
  • Bfast with Lilly awards her requesting the MC come to her room to investigate her lamp not working.
  • Bfast with Jenny awards Jane shower request.
There's a notifier at the Bfast "freeroam" that states: "Choose whoever you want, who you choose will affect who you see later in the early evening"
Yep, I saw the notifier! (y) It's just interesting (maybe only to me lol) because the Jenny choice is the one option there where it's -not- the girl you have breakfast with who you then see later. So people trying to get max Jane content might not realize they should choose Jenny there.

Regarding the shower scene, it's not (to date) a requirement for Jane's "path" per se, although we have no idea of the ramifications of her glasses and also what the MC does with them if he has them. What's most important for her going forward (imo) is one of her two "woods" scenes (either her solo in the park or Alice then Jane). Those choice variables awarded while in the woods layup her breaking out of her shell a bit... and have consequence in the Spa scene later.
Totally fair! I don't envy you the amount of work you've done or the continued rework you might have to again do when the next update drops and some things (hopefully) become more clear. Your efforts are always appreciated!

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
or the continued rework you might have to again do when the next update drops and some things (hopefully) become more clear
It's what scares the shit out of me the most... the amount of time it's going to take per update. That's why all these things you folks bring up so we all think and look deeper into it is so important. The more we get our arms around now the easier it will be to see the details of any changes each new update.

So, I don't claim the GuiceGuide to be 100% correct tbh, and there's really no way for me to make notes in each choice of each and every upcoming scene will be affected... but it's a ton better than that other mod options that's basically giving "green text means best choice" guidance. That type of hackery simply doesn't do this complex VN justice.

I can't even count how many times I changed some of the SanchoNotes in many of the choices after finding other details in the code as I progressed. I do hope the dev relaxes a bit of the freeroam-style scenes though... they take forever to code in the MiniStat.

• Red Heart

Drankz

Sep 2, 2021
Another big thank you Sancho for the secure code. Does anyone know how we should have found this in the game without """cheat"""?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Another big thank you Sancho for the secure code. Does anyone know how we should have found this in the game without """cheat"""?
You'd have had to write down or memorize the "Secret Clue" while investigating the Security Office... yeah, who does that? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Drankz