• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Logo_Horizontal.jpg

Overview:
In this short story, the vampire Kalyskah and her friend Merishya, a succubus, explore a jungle searching for a portal that could take the demoness back home. Things were going well until funny things started to happen.
This is our first visual novel; it has no animations.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-12
Release Date: 2022-08-12
Developer: Nobre Lobo - - - - - - Kalyskah
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Other Games: Kalyskah

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras: Fan Signs

(Thank you dildorog for the fan signs and for helping with programming)

HighresScreenshot00026.jpg HighresScreenshot00123.jpg HighresScreenshot00150.jpg HighresScreenshot00224.jpg HighresScreenshot00230.jpg HighresScreenshot00269.jpg HighresScreenshot00275.jpg Captura de tela 2022-08-12 202453.jpg

Disclaimer.jpg Logo.jpg Banner.png

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Any choise to make. I havent had any luck luck to tryed the main game becous it made by unreal engine and it was and still too big. So this one here hade any choice to make?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Any choise to make. I havent had any luck luck to tryed the main game becous it made by unreal engine and it was and still too big. So this one here hade any choice to make?
Yes, there are choices on how the 2 erotic scenes play out =)

• Love
Reactions: 88Michele88

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
im sensing inspiration from the original iteration of the game
Yes! definitely! this VN also has some foreshadowing of the new VN we'll be working on that shows Kalyskah in her early days as a vampire, that will also be on a Jungle but at the Stone Age!

Thanks.

Can you make the main game like this. I didn't had time to play the main game. Can we have renpy version of the main game? Or I asking too much?
I'll quote what I said on the other post as a reply because I think other people might hae the same question, so here it is:

Combat is one of the core parts of our main game, I think it would be very hard for us to strip the game from it and make a renpy game out of it:

And we also have cutscenes, like the one we are working on for the new prologue:

But I have good news!
We plan to make a side-story of Kalyskah on her first weeks as a vampire, and this will be a renpy game. Since we'll work on the side project on the first days of the month, while waiting for the voice actors to record their scripts or animators to finish things that will go to the engine at the end of the month.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
If you can't summon the flames directly from hell, Tentacle Monster grabbing your ass is OK.

Tentacle Monster: "KANCHO!"

THX for the share...

Last edited:

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
It would be better if you worked on the main game instead of making VNs.
Don't worry about it. Basically, we have a team working on the main game, and my job is usually to put everything done during the month together inside Unreal. So let's say we have an animator working on a cutscene, a writer writing what will be said on the cutscene and then the voice actress recording the lines. My side of the job starts when everything is done, and I need to structure the blueprints of the dialogue and add the events on the quests.
And until their side of the job is done, I don't have much to do but wait, manage the team and interact with the audience. The VNs are a way to keep me busy for the first 10 days of each month (usually the time it takes for other people's work to start flowing in a way that I can already use). So don't worry, we are not taking time out of the main game to work on VNs, we are basically using my available time for it =)

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I should hope not.

I LOVE the main game, if it changed from an action game to ren'py i'd be very disappointed.
Thank you! I think once we make the next big release of the main game, people will be surprised with how much better it is running right now. We managed to get the same performance (if not a bit better) that we had in the dungeon, but now in the open world! =D

Reactions: Orphanus and tseug

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thank you! I think once we make the next big release of the main game, people will be surprised with how much better it is running right now. We managed to get the same performance (if not a bit better) that we had in the dungeon, but now in the open world! =D
I use a quite powerful gaming rig so haven't had much trouble with the outside world. I do get a bit of stutter in places and sometimes it slows down a touch but nothing i'd rage about.

I certainly won't say no to more optimisation, having it run smooth would be great.

To have the open world run as well as it does in the castle at the start would be great.

As for Meri looking for a way home, I won't let her.

It's not often I get to play an action adult game and live out lesbo vampire fantasies. What, I was a teen girl once, I loved vampires then. Granted it was more Lost Boys not Twilight when I was a teen and Star did not get enough screen time (I may or may not have had a small teen crush on her and may also have started wearing hippy dresses because of her which i'll totally deny to anyone in face to face talks).....

So I have head canon of Kal and Meri setting up a cosy castle and adopting some mini demons because why not.

So Meri isn't allowed to leave.

If she does just know that I will sulk for days and may also pout in your general direction.

You have been warned.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dyhart

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I use a quite powerful gaming rig so haven't had much trouble with the outside world. I do get a bit of stutter in places and sometimes it slows down a touch but nothing i'd rage about.

I certainly won't say no to more optimisation, having it run smooth would be great.

To have the open world run as well as it does in the castle at the start would be great.

As for Meri looking for a way home, I won't let her.

It's not often I get to play an action adult game and live out lesbo vampire fantasies. What, I was a teen girl once, I loved vampires then. Granted it was more Lost Boys not Twilight when I was a teen and Star did not get enough screen time (I may or may not have had a small teen crush on her and may also have started wearing hippy dresses because of her which i'll totally deny to anyone in face to face talks).....

So I have head canon of Kal and Meri setting up a cosy castle and adopting some mini demons because why not.

So Meri isn't allowed to leave.

If she does just know that I will sulk for days and may also pout in your general direction.

You have been warned.
Haha Merishya and Kalyskah are basically immortal beings, I'm sure that even if Merishya finds a way back home, she can eventually come back to Kaly's to pay her a visit once she figures out exactly how to go back and forth!

Now about the optimisations, yeah, the game's performance on version 0.19.4 was pretty bad and we only realised that once a new programmer with a more modest PC setting joined the team. He couldn't run the open world, then he worked some magic and BAM! He can now run the open world at 60 fps after adding world composition and optimizing the AI.
The problem with that is that even though we still have all the audios, quests, cutscenes, etc, we'll have to replace things in the landscape and rebuild the vegetation. Which is fine because it gave us the perfect timing to add a whole new map introducing a better prologue than "James falling through the ceiling" to set the story under a better foundation before we re-add the old quests. So after the prologue is complete you'll be able to see Kalyskah bossing people around as she's doing to galena here:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974
Nov 17, 2021
bruh.. why is the "lesbian" tag missing? seriously, whoever that tests (not sure if they even do) and puts tags for these games needs a vacation & another job irl

edit : lmao, finally someone noticed the error and made changes

Last edited: