zashe7861

Sep 14, 2018
Every time I pray it's Netori but it always ends up being Netorare...
If the girl is screwing someone else behind her husband or boyfriend's back, it is netori. netorare does not facilitate swinging, it is cheating. Such in the way that cuckolding is closer to netorase than swinging is, and this is the reason those who agree with netorase do not agree with cheating.

So please enjoy this netori VN to your heart's content.

• Haha
Reactions: lorddarkam

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I check the tags on VNDB site and yeah. "ONLY BAD ENDINGS" I don't wanna go through that again lol

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Ohh boy!! I somehow managed to translate the text of Smartphone UI along with the two choices(After hours of trying).
But there is a issue that is the text in smartphone UI can display only 26 letters in one line so it looks a little messed up and I do not have any energy left to search those numerous files to fix this.
So, I am updating the script file with this 26 letter issue.

Last edited:

Feds Suck This White Cock

Formerly 'Sick Loli Rapist'
Dec 21, 2022
If the girl is screwing someone else behind her husband or boyfriend's back, it is netori. netorare does not facilitate swinging, it is cheating. Such in the way that cuckolding is closer to netorase than swinging is, and this is the reason those who agree with netorase do not agree with cheating.

Netori is the male (most of the times) POV of him stealing the girls from other men and/or cheating on his girl.
Netorare is when the girl betrays the guy, which is most of the times the MC and is basically the cuck of the story.

Entendu

Sep 9, 2020
Netori is the male (most of the times) POV of him stealing the girls from other men and/or cheating on his girl.
Netorare is when the girl betrays the guy, which is most of the times the MC and is basically the cuck of the story.
This guy has it correct.

Yeah, all you have to do is look at the conjugation of the Japanese verb; that alone should describe what's actually involved.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Ohh boy!! I somehow managed to translate the text of Smartphone UI along with the two choices(After hours of trying).
But there is a issue that is the text in smartphone UI can display only 26 letters in one line so it looks a little messed up and I do not have any energy left to search in those numerous files to fix this.
So, I am updating the script file with this 26 letter issue.
Thanks for this proves my point even more cant believe I trusted this chick they did a good job with this games writing a true snake at heart this woman was might purchase this one. Didn't like the H Scenes too much piss for my taste in some but the story was what kept me hooked on this

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Thanks for this proves my point even more cant believe I trusted this chick they did a good job with this games writing a true snake at heart this woman was might purchase this one. Didn't like the H Scenes too much piss for my taste in some but the story was what kept me hooked on this
Glad you liked it.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
how to play on android?.. i tried with kirikiroid2 and exagear but it doesn't work... any solution? View attachment 3658358 View attachment 3658360
Sorry for late reply but I don't think kirikiridroid will work for this game as the encryption method used by this game is not know and that's why there is no patch available for kirikiridroid to run this.
Exagear might work but I haven't tried it.
Try renaming the patch.xp3 to sp_patch.xp3. and if things still don't work maybe I'll create a patch for kirikiridroid for this encryption method.

Climax Cum

Mar 25, 2022
Sorry for late reply but I don't think kirikiridroid will work for this game as the encryption method used by this game is not know and that's why there is no patch available for kirikiridroid to run this.
Exagear might work but I haven't tried it.
Try renaming the patch.xp3 to sp_patch.xp3. and if things still don't work maybe I'll create a patch for kirikiridroid for this encryption method.
Screenshot_20240522_211210.jpg
it works on Exagear but there is no translation only Japanese (Raw)

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018

Netori is when is you the mc who fuck someone else girl

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
View attachment 3659955
it works on Exagear but there is no translation only Japanese (Raw)
I know, As the patch.xp3 is not created with the same encryption method that the game is using instead it uses a version.dll to bypass the encryption that is the reason patch.xp3 is not working as exagear might not have the complete dll Library needed, I suggest you to put the patch.xp3 again in the game folder and rename the version.dll to d3d9.dll or d2d9.dll or winmm.dll. Then try running the game.
Try this link- .
Search for hending download the patch extract and put in game directory.
I don't think it'll work though.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
How come there are never actually any good revenge endings in these games. Divorce is so vanilla. How about having MC hire some one to take her and her new lover out, like set their place on fire or something. Or a couple shots to the head. Or if not killing them framing them for something illegal and getting them thrown in prison.

Divorce doesn't really seem like revenge to me anyways because if she actually cared that much about being married to the MC she wouldn't be cheating in the first place.

Personally as bad as this woman was I'd personally set her on fire and smile as she died screaming.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes