VN HTML Kiss My Camera [v0.1.9] [Crime]

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
sure, I'm planning A LOT of fetishes after I finish with some physic gameplay mechanics that you can experiment with.
suggest your fetish ideas, I am adding them to my list of already 70+ different fetishes between very light and really fucked up ones. We'll vote on patreon which to do first

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018

3xac7

Dec 10, 2018
loved the animations, and how physics and clothes work with all sizes.
Would be nice to have somestroy behind that, maybe some coruption going on.
Looking forward for your future work

May 20, 2019
So the concept is like the casting thing with waifus from different series, like that one VN with not enough CG.
But instead of boatload of text describe the fucking (and with not enough CG to follow though), we just get straight into the action, and there is actual cum scene unlike that one VN.

...ah who am I kidding, there is Loona, and that is enough.

In all serious though, it is still very basic now, wonder if there will be expressions change during sex in the future and different positions.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
this looks very promising. the art and animation looks great. hoping for breast expansion and lactation(i know there's customizable body already but BE is just way fun). and more breast play.

there has been content drought for me with quality animations and art. this will be on the watch list :love:

NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
first version and already way better than THAT other game with the same idea, first of all i would add some expressions and sound effects tho and maybe some sort of mod support like sdt had if it is even possible consider how good the animations are

Reactions: Hello Crime

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Very impressive, the handling of motion and momentum in the animation is great. For now all you can do is click but the difference in the animation depending on when you click during the motion is huge. I don't think I've ever seen that done before.

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes