Others - Knight and Wife [Ch.1] [Hentai Knight]

1. 1.00 star(s)

DrDerpington

TL;DR = boring game really early in development. It feels like some demo version. Stay away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Story: 0/5
    - summary of story: Some dude is living with his wife. They are bored. That is all.
    - In this game NOTHING happens. Even the event mentioned in game description isnt implemented yet.

Art and sex stuff: 0/5
    - There are no pictures. Only text.
    - If there any sex in this game, it is hidden really well. Only thing I found is command "masturbate" , but the game will say that you cant masturbate. Seriously?

Gameplay: 0/5
    - This is the game made in terrible text engine. There are no controls, you have to write and guess the text commands to proceed.
    - So majority of gameplay of trying to write random command words and hope something works.
    - You will often get the stuck because you wont know how to proceed. The game has some commands that should help you, like "examine" or "think". But those commands are wonky and sometimes wont reveal anything noteworthy. So you will go back to randomly writing words at different locations.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    - I seriously dislike the games, where you arent challenged by story or actual gameplay, but the only real challenge is shitty User Interface.

- Also the game is really SHORT. If you just read the text, then you will finish whole game in 2 minutes. But due to nature of the game you will spend additional 15 minutes just moving through random locations and trying to use commands to proceed. This is a waste of time.

To sum it up:
    I consider this game a lesson in frustration. This is serious waste of time.