• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Kokoboro collection [2024-02-23] [kokoborohen]

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
anyone with the full mei mei vid?
Is the power vid still in early access?
still no mei mei vid? :cry:
Nobody got power or meimei?? Thought they released already
Pls Mei Mei
need it too
Down bad for the power animation
I am unfollowing this Thread...
The state of the reading comprehension in this Thread is quite telling to say the least...
People can't even go back one page in a 5-page thread to get the information they need to know why nothing has been posted here yet...
I guess it is easier to "spam" the same questions over and over again than you know, reading and informing yourself...

I put spam in quotations as it seems like the mods here and I have a different definition of what counts as that... :KEK:

GeraldStevens

Jan 24, 2020
The state of the reading comprehension in this Thread is quite telling to say the least...
People can't even go back one page in a 5-page thread to get the information they need to know why nothing has been posted here yet...
I guess it is easier to "spam" the same questions over and over again than you know, reading and informing yourself...

I put spam in quotations as it seems like the mods here and I have a different definition of what counts as that... :KEK:
Aw please come back, we're just being some horny smooth brains atm

refressed

Feb 8, 2024

It's disheartening to witness repeated oversights in such a simple matter as checking previous pages in a thread. One would hope for a more engaged and attentive community. However, I suppose some find it easier to resort to repetitive inquiries rather than taking a moment to read and inform themselves adequately. But hey, who needs basic reading skills when you can just spam the same questions, right? If you ever find the patience and resolve to engage in meaningful discussion or seek assistance beyond expecting spoon-fed responses, I'm here to help. Remember, frustrations often stem from a lack of initiative and resolve, not just external factors.

Rudipl92

Nov 30, 2023
Is there anyway I could get the Power animation for free??
It is, You need to stop posting stupid comments like this idiots above You and wait patiently for someone kind enough to post it when they will be able and willing to share.

Guys plz, stop acting like chimpanzees or retarded subhumans, read whole thread before You post something stupid and wait for content or just buy it Yourself because it start getting silly already. Jerk off to some other videos so You can calm Yourselfs and wait.

Also can some mod clean this thread? There is at least 20 spam posts here.

Last edited: