4.60 star(s) 54 Votes

fdt

Sep 13, 2017
I fixed clothes images. How to implement it in game? After rezip archive they are not showing :(

slobber

May 19, 2019
I'm ok if there's NTR. I'm ok if there isn't NTR. But NTR haters are too loud. I'm happy with Starbucks creating whatever content she currently is because so far she hits all my fetishes.

slick97 isn't the whole point of the serums to bypass what's normal though? Unless I'm misunderstanding you, they're (serums) the "slight" supernatural element in this game. I think going over 70% fertility peak is fine with the serums.

I'm not too concerned if the fertility doesn't match RL to the T. Heck, we don't even do the 9month pregnancy cycle which I'm hella grateful for because I want them popping out my babies all the time.

bloodbus There's always potential for anything in this game. It's just a perfect setup for basically any content going forward (almost).

If there's a talented NTR writer that wants to join the project, by all means go for it. I think it'll be (hypothetically) easily switchable with a NTR on/off type of deal. They could start off small like the chemist daughter or the wife that wants a child (bull/cow employee) or they could try making an original character like Camilia. The point is, as long as they're willing to put in the time and put up with the flack from NTR haters.

In terms of the MC getting cucked I think it's only possible with the employees, sister, and mother.

Soulesssone
NTR content to my knowledge (doesn't include the content of you cucking someone else since there's a lot more of that):
Sister/Mother I think you want high sluttiness. Not sure if anything else is a factor other than luck. (usually my family has high sluttiness + obedience but they still cheat on me)

Mother's secretary story arc gives some decent cuck material although it's usually in the form of a "hey this happened at work today"-type of story if you talk to her in the evening. To my knowledge she doesn't go beyond blowing her boss when she's worried about him replacing her.

Employees you sometimes get an event where they pull straws (if they're slutty enough) for who will have sex with the lunch delivery boy (and I think you can fuck the person via sloppy seconds right after they bang the delivery boy)
There is also the investment event where a dude comes to invest in your company and you can have a slutty employee tour the guy around (I believe it is implied the woman will sleep with him/service him if they're slutty enough)
There is also a duty for marketing/procurement team (forgot which one) where their "oral" skill is a factor for the bonus, implying they're offering sexual favors to boost their productivity.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadbolt

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
slobber
If NTR was bolstered by mechanics and not just events it could be great. They'll always leave it optional though so the haters' pie holes can be sealed right shut lol. There were already some elements of NTR in Vren's game, but what made them interesting was the fact they were a part of gameplay and side stories. Not just "You hear a suspicious and unusual sound from the bedroom HMMM I wOndeR." But that's just my vision for it. Any NTR content in the form of mod or submission to the game are welcome in my eyes

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2018
Can Someone tell me how can i get Mom or Sister NTR Scenes ?
Actually, looking into the code (on git because I can't be bothered to extract the rpa files)
1694700769378.png
1694700795444.png
It merely requires that they have at least 30 sluttiness, the NTR events are enabled in the options, and the MC presses the sleep option in his room at night (obviously for Lilly you have to doing that on days other that Friday and Saturday) and there are no other events queued for them and random chance (because new events are added on a % chance)
Personally I just enter "jump mom_ntr_mod_action_label" and "jump sister_ntr_crisis_action_label" into the console because the defaults odds for crsis event is too low for me, and if you turn it up in the options, all it means is that you get more other random events.
Sadly there's not alot of low sluttiness variations -- I'd have preferred a little bit more coercion and forced content myself.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
@slick97 isn't the whole point of the serums to bypass what's normal though? Unless I'm misunderstanding you, they're (serums) the "slight" supernatural element in this game. I think going over 70% fertility peak is fine with the serums.

I'm not too concerned if the fertility doesn't match RL to the T. Heck, we don't even do the 9month pregnancy cycle which I'm hella grateful for because I want them popping out my babies all the time
You misunderstanding what I wrote has more to do with me writing my opinion at 3 AM lol.

I was mainly venting my frustration at how low the final fertility scores ended up being for every girl in the game, even if you use the "breeding hormones" trait. The change to how fertility is calculated was implemented by Starbuck, and the comments she left indicated she wanted to make fertility/pregnancy a bit more realistic.

The way fertility works is that there are 3 aspects (originally 4) that affect the final score: the base fertility percent, time difference between current day and peak day, and birth control. Birth control is just a flat penalty to the final fertility score, but the other 2 aspects vary.

The base fertility score is a max 20% for girls at age 28 and decreased linearly to 0 at the age of 78. Generally, I change this to a max of 50%, but that's more so to make gameplay less grindy.

The time difference between the current day and peak cycle is another linear curve that use to set the modifier of the fertility score to either 2x or 0.5x the base fertility depending on how close you are to a peak day. What Starbuck did was change the max fertility score you can get to only ever be 0.3x the base fertility if you're withing 3 days of the peak, and 1% the rest of the time.

Everything I mentioned above isn't an issue for me since I can easily adjust the fertility calculations to something that fits my play style. The main issue is that it punishes everyone else who don't modify their game files by essentially making pregnancy content non-existent in the realistic mode.

One could argue I could use the other 2 options for pregnancy content if I wanted something easier. However, I find that gameplay tends to get boring as both of those options don't offer and variation/risk when having sex. Maybe at some point I'll develop a patch to introduce my take on pregnancy content, but honestly it's not that big of an issue at the end of the day.

NCricket42

Aug 8, 2018
Quick question. What all ways are there to improve stats and skills? Clarity method obviously, but that increases progressively in cost. I know skills can get a random event but that's not dependable, and I know some characters can get specific events to increase stats as well. Is there a dependable way to increase abilities and skills that doesn't have a progressively increasing cost in clarity?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Quick question. What all ways are there to improve stats and skills? Clarity method obviously, but that increases progressively in cost. I know skills can get a random event but that's not dependable, and I know some characters can get specific events to increase stats as well. Is there a dependable way to increase abilities and skills that doesn't have a progressively increasing cost in clarity?
There is a serum to raise the main abilities (Int, Char, Focus) all to 7 that you get from Nora. So I usually use that rather than waste clarity raising them a point at a time.

Reactions: NCricket42

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
There is a serum to raise the main abilities (Int, Char, Focus) all to 7 that you get from Nora. So I usually use that rather than waste clarity raising them a point at a time.
Phoexist outlined the only other way to permanently increase stats. There are various other serums that offer temporary stat bonuses and can be stacked, but becomes a nightmare to manage after hitting 10 employees.

If you're not opposed to cheating a little bit I created a few custom cheat serums which permanently modify relevant stats. You can find the original post with the zip file here (also includes install instructions): Cheat Serums.

Note: If you add my serums mid game you must add their research options in via the console. The commands are included in the post. Please feel free to dm me if you run into any errors so that I can fix them ASAP!

slobber

May 19, 2019
I guess I don't mind the "lower" pregnancy chances since it rolls every time you creampie them and most of the ladies aren't ending any session without at least 5 creampies.

You can use trance to increase stat but you can also persuade to increase stat iirc. If you use the persuasion the max they can reach is your own current stat value. (ie if your Int is 7, they can be increased to 7 Int at most)

bloodbus
Was there NTR in Lab Rat's 1? I thought NTR was mainly optional when you gave them the Free Use fetish. I guess Stephanie LR1 was quite a slut.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
bloodbus
Was there NTR in Lab Rat's 1? I thought NTR was mainly optional when you gave them the Free Use fetish. I guess Stephanie LR1 was quite a slut.
I didn't play the first enough to know the stories besides jenn and lily. I hated the honey select models too much. I might have to give it another look though. Vren's NTR in LR2 were: Jennifer's boss storyline, and (if you have a girlfriend) you can select her to "convince" investors to follow through with an investment.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Nora's Serum
+2 temporary from research
never stack temporary buffs, unless starbuck fixed the overlapping drain substracting more than you gained.

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
You misunderstanding what I wrote has more to do with me writing my opinion at 3 AM lol.

I was mainly venting my frustration at how low the final fertility scores ended up being for every girl in the game, even if you use the "breeding hormones" trait. The change to how fertility is calculated was implemented by Starbuck, and the comments she left indicated she wanted to make fertility/pregnancy a bit more realistic.

The way fertility works is that there are 3 aspects (originally 4) that affect the final score: the base fertility percent, time difference between current day and peak day, and birth control. Birth control is just a flat penalty to the final fertility score, but the other 2 aspects vary.

The base fertility score is a max 20% for girls at age 28 and decreased linearly to 0 at the age of 78. Generally, I change this to a max of 50%, but that's more so to make gameplay less grindy.

The time difference between the current day and peak cycle is another linear curve that use to set the modifier of the fertility score to either 2x or 0.5x the base fertility depending on how close you are to a peak day. What Starbuck did was change the max fertility score you can get to only ever be 0.3x the base fertility if you're withing 3 days of the peak, and 1% the rest of the time.

Everything I mentioned above isn't an issue for me since I can easily adjust the fertility calculations to something that fits my play style. The main issue is that it punishes everyone else who don't modify their game files by essentially making pregnancy content non-existent in the realistic mode.

One could argue I could use the other 2 options for pregnancy content if I wanted something easier. However, I find that gameplay tends to get boring as both of those options don't offer and variation/risk when having sex. Maybe at some point I'll develop a patch to introduce my take on pregnancy content, but honestly it's not that big of an issue at the end of the day.
The part that concerns me more is how the serums work. If I recall, the serums that boost fertility effect the base fertility, not the final number, so boosting fertility by 20% will give you roughly a 1.2% chance instead of a 1% chance, as opposed to a 21% chance. I'm perfectly happy with a more realistic fertility calculation, but when I use magic fertility boosting serum, I want it to actually be a magic fertility boosting serum.

pellizza

May 7, 2017
Hi people
Can anyone help me with the development version gameplay?
Looks like the "advance research" option for Stephanie is no more there.
I just wanted to know how to procede with the game features that were linked to it (university, serum production tiers etc.)
Thanks

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
Hi people
Can anyone help me with the development version gameplay?
Looks like the "advance research" option for Stephanie is no more there.
I just wanted to know how to procede with the game features that were linked to it (university, serum production tiers etc.)
Thanks
It comes and goes now. Takes a while after unlocking each tier. I guess the desire was to have things not be able to move along so quickly.

Reactions: pellizza

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
What is the console command for adjusting a girl's weight in the game? Too bad it isn't available on the cheat menu. Yes, I know that it can be lowered by training them at the gym and through specific drugs.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
What is the console command for adjusting a girl's weight in the game? Too bad it isn't available on the cheat menu. Yes, I know that it can be lowered by training them at the gym and through specific drugs.
Pretty sure you can change their body type in the cheat menu.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Pretty sure you can change their body type in the cheat menu.
There are actually 3 commands which modify a person's weight:
  1. Code:
    the_person.weight = <weight in kilograms>
  2. Code:
    the_person.body_type = "thin_body"
    the_person.body_type = "standard_body"
    the_person.body_type = "curvy_body"
  3. Code:
    the_person.change_weight(amount=<weight in kg>, chance = 100)

Options 1 and 2 must be used together to get the desired weight to match the body type, otherwise the next time a girl's weight changes their body type will be reset to whichever range it falls under.

Option 3 is the primary method that will both update a girl's weight and body type. Keep in mind that values have a hard limit of what they can be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I unfortunately can't really explain why the weight doesn't update when changing the body type other than when the function is ran (Ren'Py priorities at work), but the safest option is to use the third command (the_person.change_weight) as this is the command used by the in-game serums which modify weight (in other words, the appropriate method).

Note: All weights seem to be calculated in SI and converted into Imperial units for anyone who has that option selected. Heights are calculated in Imperial (for some strange reason) and converted in SI if applicable settings are used. The spoiler below contains ALL weight ranges and their respective conversions from SI to Imperial for each height.

headshot505

Jul 23, 2019
As requested, here is a file containing cheated serum traits for your enjoyment! Just unzip the file inside your installation folder.

To add the traits to an existing save, type the following into the console (shift + O):
Code:
list_of_traits.append(love_slut_obedience_cheat)
list_of_traits.append(work_stats_cheat)
list_of_traits.append(sex_stats_cheat)
list_of_traits.append(attributes_cheat)
list_of_traits.append(all_stats_cheat)
list_of_traits.append(instant_trance_cheat)

Note: The original "script.rpy" file has been modified to ensure that the cheat traits are loaded upon starting a new game.

All modded traits have been tested and verified to work as intended. Compatible with existing saves and previous versions.

Says 'list_of_traits' is not defined.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Says 'list_of_traits' is not defined.
this command has to be run after loading into a savegame. if that still doesnt work, just enter
Code:
list_of_traits
in the console. if that error still appears, your game has its variable damaged or moved.

Reactions: slick97
4.60 star(s) 54 Votes